Animal Crossing: Wild World

KK's a shy one. If you even open the town gate he runs and hides so the man won't hunt him down for IP infringement. He has no right to make those bootlegs, true, but it's a shame. No wonder with that retiring attitude he mostly ends up playing to one spaceman and a nodding barman. I'd planned to have the missus over for a coffee and a bit of K.K. Rock, but that plan had to be nixed.

What song did you all request tonight?

I think Pecan's coming on to me. First of all, she wants me to buy her some clothes, so she clearly expects me to be able to guess her measurements. Secondly, when I went into her house, I heard a horrendous buzzing noise. I assumed it to be a vibrator, but it turned out to be a blender. Cocktails, probably. She said she'd get all dolled up for me when I gave her the top, so she's obviously going to set the make up gun to "whore".

Added plums, I visited Sunny D and found the owner trapped by a load of holes what had been dug around him. I popped home to grab my shovel to save the day, but when I tried to return the gates were no longer open.

The remaining RED people on my friends list are:

Graham S

RIKT

Fondue

Sab3rwulf

ShimmyHill

Sprite Machine

Disciple

Adventurer Wilbo

You already tried to dig me in when i exited Alice's in Endoral, working together with Cyhwuhx.  :lol:

That's a lie! I tried to dig BOTH of you in, cos I couldn't get into the house. It's quite good how you can fill in a hole, but I can then dig a hole again just half a second later.

If only others had been on the ball a little better you'd never have escaped :lol:

:(

Added plums, I visited Sunny D and found the owner trapped by a load of holes what had been dug around him.  I popped home to grab my shovel to save the day, but when I tried to return the gates were no longer open.

A-ha!, it was you. I thought that someone had came in but found no trace. Asked the Dog guard and he said that he didn't see anyone come in. (Must have dozed off) DS was getting low on battery so didn't want bad things to happen to people.