Initial D Psp

biglime

TBH I haven`t even got a PS2 anymore <_< I got the ps2 version when it came out a couple of years back and was pretty good with the wheel at the time (using the pad ain`t no where near as quick as using the wheel for this game). The times we were setting on ntsc-uk a couple of years back were around the 2.21 mark on akagi downhill with the wheel. Have ago on the pad see how close you come :(

• 4 months later...

There are oceans of CD's dedicated to Initial D. Some of it's alright. Dogfight is gamey (In more than one sense). I found "No one sleeps in Tokyo" err catchy - ditto for Noizy Tribe. There were some others. Eurobeat seems to fit it though.

They have just released book 21 of the anime - although Borders have yet to be arsed to stock it.

I played the Initial D games a couple of times in the arcade - I'll hazard a guess that the courses in the games are designed to replicate the courses in the books. At least to me they did. In fact they looked pretty faithful. (More faithful than the crappy live action Initial D movie anyway.)

It looks like - finally - I can race down mount Akina in a AE86 in the comfort of my own bed. Especially since the PS2 version never made it to PAL. - All I need now is a PSP. :P

YEY!

Project D FTW :P

Will

Eh, there are no cards with the PSP version surely?

There are replays in the PS2 version, I'd imagine they'll be in the PSP one too. It's totally not hard to get by with the Japanese version, there are only a few options and you can trial-and-error it all the way.

Eh, there are no cards with the PSP version surely?

There are replays in the PS2 version, I'd imagine they'll be in the PSP one too. It's totally not hard to get by with the Japanese version, there are only a few options and you can trial-and-error it all the way.

Cards as in the ones you win to collect. Just been reading about it on Gamefaqs.