rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Hubertus Bigend

Curb Your Enthusiasm

So Sheryl's sister is Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia except she's a least two foot shorter in Curb what is that all about?

Also I think Sheryl's the horrible one. Larry's a really nice guys who tries his best to make people happy. I don't understand people who don't like Larry. Larry's a nice guy.

Leon's awesome though.

So Sheryl's sister is Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia except she's a least two foot shorter in Curb what is that all about?

Also I think Sheryl's the horrible one. Larry's a really nice guys who tries his best to make people happy. I don't understand people who don't like Larry. Larry's a nice guy.

Leon's awesome though.

Don't get me wrong. To hate Larry would feel like self-loathing. My missus would get our friends in any split.

And Blossom is Jodi Funkhouser.

"you got the long balls" - I'd love to see some outtakes from this show. They must piss themselves at times. Agreed about Leon, his family can fuck off, but Larry should take him in permanently.

"you got the long balls" - I'd love to see some outtakes from this show. They must piss themselves at times. Agreed about Leon, his family can fuck off, but Larry should take him in permanently.

Larry and Leon make a great team. Leon cracks me up everytime he appears, you just know he's going to say something hilarious.

So I'm watching the 3rd series on OnDemand and the first three episodes were amazing but 4 & 5 disappointed me somewhat. I've loved all of Series 1 & 2 but this is the first time I've gone without laughing out loud during an episode. I was inebriated so will give them another try but was wondering if this happens more as the series progress?

Four is the only season I didn't like at all. I emailed Larry David to express my displeasure. Seems he kicked it up a notch.

Is that the Producers season? It was stupid, but still funny. Larry's voicemail message to David Schwimmer's dad is probably my favourite Curb moment of any season.

Latest episode was great. You just knew everything was going to come crashing down at the end, it's Larry David after all :)

Yeah, the last few eps have been great.

Coogan was good in the last one too.

That was one of the best episodes ever. The bit where his secretary tells the guy in his office about his 'problem' had me in stiches. Is this the last ever episode? It felt like it from the ending. :wub:

According to Wikipedia (I know, I know) LD has signed up for at least another two seasons. Based on the last season and the genius that was Leon "this is how we do's it, Larry ! this is how we do's it", I think that's a very good thing.

Aye, great episode- and the last couple of minutes were fantastic :lol: Much better than season 5 overall. The first few episodes weren't too great, but the second half was brilliant.

I want more Leon! ^_^

Just watched last week's episode last night, wasn't so good I thought. You could tell Coogan was going to get caught instantly and although the situation spun further and further out of control after that, it just didn't make me laugh out loud like previous seasons have. The only bit that made me laugh was when Funkhauser was talking about the guy with alzthimers (nice spelling) "He screams at the cat because it didn't vote. Every time he farts, he calls the fire brigade" :)

Surprised to see everyone enjoying Leon, he seems like a big stereotype to me. Unless the last episode changes him drastically he's a bit too one dimensional for me, especially in a show like CYE. I haven't really enjoyed this season much, the one about the ratdog was probably the best, it doesn't seem to have had the same work put into it. I'm not sure if it's true or not but it just seems like it's had less improvisation and more concrete scripts or something, there's a certain spark that's just not there any more.