IGNORED

X Factor

keineboom

He'll only be out if one of the groups is in the bottom two.

Don't you mean he'll only be out if one of the groups isn't in the bottom two? If it's a group and him, then obviously Sharon and Louis will just dump the group to piss off Cowell (as they did this week). It will only be when either Sharon or Louis has another of their own acts to defend that they might turn on Chico.

Don't you mean he'll only be out if one of the groups isn't in the bottom two? If it's a group and him, then obviously Sharon and Louis will just dump the group to piss off Cowell (as they did this week). It will only be when either Sharon or Louis has another of their own acts to defend that they might turn on Chico.

Doh! Yes.

Chenai should have gone. I'm no fan of 4tune but Chenai has no chance of winning the show, she's far too emotional, at least 4tune looked like they were enjoying themselves. Chenai constantly looked either like a rabbit caught in the headlights, or she's about to cry. Very annoying.

I thought it was shocking that 4tune went out. Really, I'm no gay and wouldn't have bought their records but their musical talent was amazing. To let Phillip through on his musical talent or lack of is a joke. You know the greasy haired, permanently nervous quiet one. He was completely out of tune and I'm no musical expert.

I liked Chenai or whatever but Louis was being a wanker when Sharon had to decide. She was literally stuck in the middle.

well i dont think any more need for spoilers now.

That philip.. to be honest i thought he should be given another chance. It obviously wasnt his kind of song and he did do quite well last week.

I think cheeko or whatever his stupid name is should have gone... there are too many good people this year.. last years there were a good few that i knew should be kicked off straight away. This year it was really only one..maybe strecthing it two.

I find Chico quite comical actually and yes I know he can't really sing but then have a look at the chart these days most people can't. He does make the stage his own as they always say and entertains. People are keeping on voting for him apart from last week so it will certainly be interesting to see how long he lasts. He shouldn't win it but I'd give him a while yet.

I'll tell you what I don't understand about the X Factor. Why the hell did anyone enter it this year? Did anyone actually make it from last year's show? No.

The winner, Steve, got dropped after one single and album. G4 has suffered a similar fate, I believe. That other dozy bint whose name escapes me that the gays love had her album out last month - correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it charted anywhere high.

These shows are pure tosh. The only one who has actually made a sustainable career out of it in the UK is Will Young, so why does anyone actually care who goes through each week?

That other dozy bint whose name escapes me that the gays love had her album out last month - correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it charted anywhere high.

I seriously can't for the life of me think who you are talking about so it just backs up your point that they have been forgotten. It's a tried and tested formula now that works very rarely eg Will Young. G4 though are still going.

I seriously can't for the life of me think who you are talking about so it just backs up your point that they have been forgotten. It's a tried and tested formula now that works very rarely eg Will Young. G4 though are still going.

Still going, but I'm not sure they have a proper recording deal. They have a Christmas single I believe, but I think after that it'll be bye bye.

Which is good, considering they're talentless fucks.

I'll tell you what I don't understand about the X Factor. Why the hell did anyone enter it this year? Did anyone actually make it from last year's show? No.

The winner, Steve, got dropped after one single and album. G4 has suffered a similar fate, I believe. That other dozy bint whose name escapes me that the gays love had her album out last month - correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it charted anywhere high.

These shows are pure tosh. The only one who has actually made a sustainable career out of it in the UK is Will Young, so why does anyone actually care who goes through each week?

I guess it's like wrestling. People watch it for the 'drama'.

Rowetta was already a " Pop Star " anyway.

you do know she was backing singer on most of the Happy Mondays classic tracks?  She sang on the single "Step On" amongst others.

I do. But she wasn't, and still isn't, a pop star.

Not many pop stars get by without their own hits.

I guess it's like wrestling. People watch it for the 'drama'.

There is no drama in wrestling.

I'm not talking about the people who watch though - I'm referring to the people who enter. More than likely, nothing is going to come of it.

Making a young girl sing Young Hearts Run Free isn't going to endear her to any social group that might buy her records if she wins. It's all arse.

I only watched the last five minutes because I can't stand their voices and all that gurning. Kate Thornton made a fool of herself with the judges, though: 'I'm going to give you five seconds to give me a name, Sharon... 1... [three seconds later] 2... [three seconds later] 3... I'm going to give you five seconds, Sharon, or I'll have to go to a public vote... [five seconds later] Come on, Sharon...'

Silly woman. Next time they need to tell Sharon to vote or disqualify her from voting the following week. That's what the judges are there to do, if they don't want to do it the producers should get someone else who'd enjoy the job. And who wouldn't?

The winner, Steve, got dropped after one single and album. G4 has suffered a similar fate, I believe......

Bollocks, bollocks and yet more bollocks. I think that G4 are MOR crap, but they've sold over a million albums this year already and been very successful. And yes they have a "proper" deal. A girl who works in the office next to me is obsessed by them, she's been to see them live 5 times already. All sell-out shows, all full of screaming women who should know better.

I only watched the last five minutes because I can't stand their voices and all that gurning. Kate Thornton made a fool of herself with the judges, though: 'I'm going to give you five seconds to give me a name, Sharon... 1... [three seconds later] 2... [three seconds later] 3... I'm going to give you five seconds, Sharon, or I'll have to go to a public vote... [five seconds later] Come on, Sharon...'

Silly woman. Next time they need to tell Sharon to vote or disqualify her from voting the following week. That's what the judges are there to do, if they don't want to do it the producers should get someone else who'd enjoy the job. And who wouldn't?

But everytime they cut to that shot of all the judges, you could almost see Cowell thinking 'Sweet fuck! Third series here we come and more coin for me!'. He and Sharon have said they wouldn't do it for fear of over-exposure but Simon's production company make X-Factor and arguments = ratings.

I personally don't like that 'judge's decision' bit at the end. It's always whoever had all their acts get through that gets the real vote. It's a bit farcical so I was hoping Kate really would have to go to the public vote for once.

they said they not doing a 3rd series? I find that hard to believe.. Since this series has been very successful so far.

The show itself will have more series, but Simon has said that he is personally not going to be a judge anymore. However, if he loses this series, his pride may demand that he comes back for more!

Do they have to sign something saying they won't bring any records out for a year or something? I expected Rowetta to have a CD out within weeks last year. It would make sense I suppose.

Although when Will Young won his show they made a mockery of the prize by giving the stuttering bloke a contract as well (and if anything more promotion).