Zelda: Twilight Princess

McFly

Guest alisdair

I'll be amazed (and disappointed I guess?) if the next Zelda game isn't a series of 6 to 12 dungeons, each containing a new item that unlocks previously inaccessible areas of the overworld.

Uh, you mean you want Zelda to be Metroid? Why?

yeah i saw that.

Whilst i agree with some of what GS said (about things being a bit too simular to past games) that guy just doesnt like the wii in general. I wouldnt be surprised if it got re-reviewed.

Review at IGN not till 2:30am now. They do not agree on GS score though.

The internet has just erupted. Check out the Gamespot review. Actually you probably shouldn't because it is full of spoilers.

8.8!!!!!!

One of the worst reviews of anything i've ever read, combined with web-design at it's worst. Until recently I've been avoiding all IGN, Gamespot etc style reviews, I'd forgotten how BAD they really are.

Is he the one who didn't like Excitetruck because you had to get better at the game to unlock the harder difficulty level? Yeah. I think he's the one that got upset about not being able to bowl without putting spin on the ball in bowling. He was sitting down.

That guy is a DICK.

I bet he plays DDR on a joypad too, the fat bastard.

I am so glad I seem to be one of the fortunate ones, blessed with the capacity to try things for myself and then form my own opinion. It makes life quite exciting - and much more fulfilling.

The only problem, though, is that it costs £40 to form your own opinion of a game, which is going to get pretty costly if you're determined to form your own fair, unbiased, unguided opinion on every game that's ever released.