rllmuk
cassidy

Supernatural

Same. I was incredibly excited for its return, but the first episode left me a bit cold.

What also bugs me, but has been bugging me for ages and really it's the writers that wrote themselves into a corner, is 

Spoiler

Castiel's powers. Remember back when all the demons were like, REALLY afraid of the angels? He hasn't used his Smite power in ages as well, but he is supposed to be restored to full Angel power, isn't he? How on earth does get beaten up by a bunch of demons! Argh :mad:

4 hours ago, Gambit said:

Renewed for season 15!

It will never end. :lol:

I am shocked. Utterly, utterly shocked.

I thought I'd go legit with this season, and buy it off Amazon. Nobody is fucking streaming it whatsoever :seanr:

My wife has requested three days of mourning. 

She's seeing them in July at a Supernatural convention, so the Q&A will be interesting I imagine. 

Supernatural ending??

Geez, we really are in the end times! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Sets up Season 15 well!

Ambivalent on Jack, but I don't like Chuck in this episode

On 26/04/2019 at 13:12, Hexx said:

Sets up Season 15 well!

Reveal hidden contents

Ambivalent on Jack, but I don't like Chuck in this episode

I’ve only ever dipped in and out of Supernatural, but I liked that portrayal. It certainly seemed true to scripture, anyway. 

God is just and loving until you question their great plan or, even worse, refuse to play your part in it. Fits exactly with what I’ve seen of Chuck’s hypocrisy. It’s like ‘I have given you the greatest gift of all, the gift of free will! Wait, you’re exercising it against me? Oh hell no!’

That was a perfect setup for the final season. 

is there a bigger bad guy they can possibly face for the last season than God himself?

On 01/02/2019 at 16:17, Meh said:

I thought I'd go legit with this season, and buy it off Amazon. Nobody is fucking streaming it whatsoever :seanr:

Season 14 still not aired in the UK or available to buy. I haven't had to go to the high seas for anything for an age now...

One of the brothers has a new job lined up. Though not the good one. Jared Padalecki will star in Walker, a reboot of Walker, Texas Ranger. Maybe the better brother will get a better show.

On 23/09/2019 at 19:17, JohnC said:

One of the brothers has a new job lined up. Though not the good one. Jared Padalecki will star in Walker, a reboot of Walker, Texas Ranger. Maybe the better brother will get a better show.

He could play Sammo Hung's character in a remake of Martial Law. It would be about as believable as Sam being as double hard as Chuck fucking Norris!

Hi Supernatural fans. I wonder could you do me a favour. My cousin had a small recurring role in this show for a while, and i'd like to take in an episode where she features. These are the ones she's in:

image.png.61a2c1826ab9b921962de374c0947a0f.png

Would you recommend any of them over the others? Thanks!

If you're only going to watch one, you'd probably be best off watching either 'Meta Fiction' (s9e18) or 'Girls, Girls, Girls' (s10e07) as they're the start/end of her character's arc.

https://supernatural.fandom.com/wiki/Hannah

The episodes where she's not playing Hannah are just small bit parts I think..

• Upvote 1