IGNORED

Resident Evil

Let us measure

So, if such is the case are we to assume that Wesker was already Super Wesker throughout the first game else how did he survive being impaled by the Tyrant?

He was normal Wesker with a virus (that Birkin gave him) inside. Once he died he was 'activated' to become Super Wesker thing.

I thought he had yellow eyes in CV? Anyways, I don't buy that. Wesker wasn't T-Virused up at the start. Hell, look what happened to William Birkin in RE2 in just a few minutes. Nope, that doesn't wash.

Ah ok, been a while since I played CV. At the time I figured the sunglasses in the original were yet another botched attempt at 'cool' or to make him look a bit shady (spot the bad guy), but Capcom decided to give a reason for them in CV so it wasn't quite so naff like that... That's just my wishful thinking though. :)

£15 from Gamestation. Probably too much it saved waiting for play.com to deliver it. Just a had a quick go and I had forgotten how much getting used to the control system needed. Now I just need Code Veronica and i'm complete. I used to have it on the DC but both copies I had crashed continually.