IGNORED

Your Mor Guilty Pleasures

KartoffelKopf

I think all of this could have been avoided if rllmuk allowed capitals properly in titles.

Or if you'd just said nothing in the first place and let us all carry on our sad cack music warblings which were going along just fine 'til you turned up

oh, and what exactly did you think Mor was a mispelling of anyway?

Anyway, I vowed to request a ban for myself as soon as I realised the odds on someone mentioning ABBA were quite high

Ban request for me please

Paul Simon - You can call me Al

I have the stab from that as my ring tone, and it's that catchy you can hear people quietly going "ba ba ba-ba, ba ba ba-ba" for the rest of the day.

I also agree with the Lionel Ritchie and Phil Collins comments, Serious Hits Live is a cracking live album, similarly I do like a bit of Elton John and Stevie Wonder.

• 2 years later...

Rather than start another, I thought I would resurrect this one.

For a start I don't believe in guilty pleasures. If something sounds good to you then it's good. The whole concept of a guilty pleasure just smacks of snobbery. Guilty pleasure music may not be as complicated or subtle as other things you like but it has different qualities that mark it out.

So, I really like American pop rock in the blink 182, fall out boy, paramore style.

I love Rush, Queen, ELO, Yes and way too much camp 70s/80s pop shiz.

Toto - Africa

Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son

Q Lazzarus/Garvey - Goodbye Horses

Duran Duran

Ultravox

Tears for Fears

Roxy Music

I can't stand any of that modern pop-rock shit where everyone has identical, autotuned voices though. It's completely pointless. Burn it.