IGNORED

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

Cyhwuhx

Here's something some of you may have missed, after finishing a level, the replay option in the bottom left doesn't allow you to replay the same level, it actually shows you a replay of your game, letting you look at all the cool stuff in the top screen that you didn't have a chance of looking at cause you were concentrating so hard.  Although its a great chance to "play along" and practice those hard final parts of each song.

-Jools

Did anyone (like me) try that and wonder why you seemingly weren't doing any better the second time round? "I swear I got that bang on!!" *blushes*

Anyway, Advance Wars pending, the best DS game yet. Even better than Meteos IMHO.

*keeps fingers crossed for rumoured Western release*

Yeah I did that too. Didn't realise till halfway through the song :huh:

Anyway, what an addictive game, pretty much went through a full charge of my DS with it yesterday, just couldn't put it down. Best DS game yet? I'm inclined to agree based on the fun I've had with it so far.

Got up to the giant rat on normal last night before getting too tired to continue. The game gets pretty challenging even on normal so I can see it lasting a while with the tougher difficulties, not to mention trying to better your scores. Looking forward to playing it more later :)

Well it's done.

Very Hard polished off this morning.

I advise anyone contemplating getting this to not delay a second longer! The fact that it is Japanese has little to no impact. Get it! You won't be disappointed!

I also advise anyone struggling with any part to stick at it (especially the last level) It will all come good in the end, and it's totally worth it.

Only thing...

I can't go back to the easier difficulties!! I feels like I'm wading through sludge after playing very hard! :unsure:

I was looking at Lik-Sang but their European section does not appear to work. It just puts be back to the Japanese section. Can you not order certain games from the European section?

I'm just trying to avoid paying around £50 for one DS game...

Yeah free standard post. The "6-12 business days" is misleading from my experience. Nothing has ever taken more than 5. I ordered this late Saturday and it came Thursday for example. hardly worth $20 to get it quicker in my opinion.

Ive ordered from yesasia with standard (free) shipping, it got sent out yesterday so we'll see how long it takes...

...I think it should be at least a week though, its been a couple of years since ive ordered anything off them, but the site says itll be 6-12 business days.

Fifthed, but I ordered mine a week ago.

I checked my order status and realised that as I had ordered at the same time I preordered Phoenix Wright it won't be shipped until Phoenix Wright is released on the 16th. This is the last time I use Play Asia.

At least I should have AWDS on Monday.

There are £14.99 ones for sale on E-bay - seller is in Hong Kong….have they started to pirate DS games now as well then?

I saw this too. However as part of the auction you also agree to pay for postage, and insurance!

Once all that's totalled up it comes to around £30+

There are £14.99 ones for sale on E-bay - seller is in Hong Kong….have they started to pirate DS games now as well then?

No idea but he has aload of bad feedback. People not receiving items etc.

I paid 28.00 inc p&p.

Getting much better as this now, still nothing above a C ranking though.

"Over the Distance" is this games "Legendary Song" for me.  Such a simple plotline (which I wont spoil) and great song.  Made me feel all wussy inside.

In what way? Is it filled with emotion and makes you really think that games could do something magical?

Please say it is :(

In the way that the music fits what is happening on screen perfectly and you just get in the zone with the timing. The storyline for the song is endearing and gentle compared to the rockier others. It does deal with a relationship.

Not as good as the legenday song but a great two minutes of gaming for me.

I put a dent in a wall earlier trying to do the final song on hard earlier. Then I got so angry I tore the screen protector off and threw my DS against the wall.

JESUS CHRIST.

Whoa, easy there fella! I feel your pain...

Where abouts are you struggling?

I was having trouble with this level, then after holding the DS in a different way so I could see the screen better I did it within a few goes.

I think you just have a mental block when it comes to this level. Don't get stressed, just think about where yo went wrong and be ready for it next time. It's also good to sometimes step away from this game. I did that a few times too and it helped me progress.