IGNORED

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

Cyhwuhx

I believe it would get my vote. Oh yes.

Mine too. I find it quite uplifting the fact that my review of it on my "shit" website :) (which I'm not about to pimp any further here) has had by some distance the most hits, despite a great number of far more commercial games getting rated there.

I just think that even when things could potentially get really frustrating, the whole good-naturedness of the game pulls you through. It's remarkably feelgood, even after you've failed a level for the umpteenth time.

So desperate to play multiplayer on it though...

So desperate to play multiplayer on it though...

Me and Rushy are right now, sitting in the office, playing this multiplayer with our DS's plugged in to our PC speakers. What fun!

Of course, I think everyone else in the office is about to kill us but... hey... Oendan will turn up and help us out with their top cheerleading antics. Yess!

Been playing Hard Mode and it really is excellent. Just seems to fit the songs better, as has already been said.

The 'girl in the office' song got me stuck for a few goes and I've just done 'Linda Linda' which is amazing on Hard. :D

It's still not come out of my DS since I first stuck it in. :o

Been playing Hard Mode and it really is excellent.  Just seems to fit the songs better, as has already been said.

The 'girl in the office' song got me stuck for a few goes and I've just done 'Linda Linda' which is amazing on Hard. :D

It's still not come out of my DS since I first stuck it in. :o

is this confirmed for a uk release? or do I go for the jap? is there any problems playing the game in Jap?

is this confirmed for a uk release? or do I go for the jap? is there any problems playing the game in Jap?

Go for the Jap. It'll never come out over here, and even if it does, they'll probably lose all the charm and use "music" by Good Charlotte and Sterephonics or something equally shite.

It's entirely in Japanese, yet somehow it doesn't matter. Once you know which option is "retry" and which is "cancel" (for example), you don't need to be able to read anything else. Surprisingly English-friendly. Go for it.

Also.. when/if Westernised, this game will lose a massive amount of appeal.

There's no way a Brit/Yank kid will want to buy a game where they help some girl score with the boss by dancing... so they'll add in some EA Trax music and put in suitably muscular scenarios.

The Japanesey nature of the game is a massive part of its charm. It's like a playable version of Banzai.

Also.. when/if Westernised, this game will lose a massive amount of appeal.

There's no way a Brit/Yank kid will want to buy a game where they help some girl score with the boss by dancing... so they'll add in some EA Trax music and put in suitably muscular scenarios.

The Japanesey nature of the game is a massive part of its charm.  It's like a playable version of Banzai.

Feel The Magic survived unscathed - the only difference between the two versions is that the girl has her top on in the US version.