IGNORED

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

Cyhwuhx

I've somehow managed to get to the UFO / rats levels on Very Hard. It just doesnt seem all that hard sometimes. I tried teh UFO one for a while last night though, and that's a right thoughie.

I will get there though :blink:

edit: this UFO level is killing me. The last quarter of it is just ridiculous :o

Yeah, when you hit the start bit of the line, the ball will start rolling, just follow it along to the end.

Thanks.

Edit : The below is unrelated to the tracing

I'm trying to perfect the first level on easy. I'm fine up until the third section where there is a 1 - 2 - 3 in a straight line. I get 300 on 1, but when the outer circle is about 3mm off the target it fails on 2 and the subsequently 3 without me doing anything, every time. Does it on the next one as well. There is a similar part in the 4th section and I can do that fine. Any ideas?

My copy just arived. Fun so far, but I keep failing the line tracing even though  I trace the line. Do you need to do it at a certain speed or something?

For the rolling ball, you need your stylus on top of the ball at all times. Maybe you're getting mixed up: the ones with dotted lines are just intended to draw your eyes between the numbered circles. You just have to tap the circles, in numerical order, when the shrinking circle just overlaps the solid circle.

My wife's on insane mode now. I've barely had a look in since I got the game. She says it's brilliant, anyway.

Thanks.

Edit : The below is unrelated to the tracing

I'm trying to perfect the first level on easy. I'm fine up until the third section where there is a 1 - 2 - 3 in a straight line. I get 300 on 1, but when the outer circle is about 3mm off the target it fails on 2 and the subsequently 3 without me doing anything, every time. Does it on the next one as well. There is a similar part in the 4th section and I can do that fine. Any ideas?

Sure you arent just watching a replay instead of actually playing it?

Just recompleted the whole thing again. Struggled on the last three of Very Hard again, though not as much as last time. I was so close to S-ranking RSG on Very Hard too, then my stylus slipped on the final stretch (one of the easiest bits too) and I just got an A-Rank for my troubles... :)

This bastard game has been sucking my life away. Has to be the best game going on the DS. I have not seen it in the stores here since its initial release. Anyone that hasn't got it yet should pick it up now as it could be one of those games that disappears quickly.

Will never see a release in the west.

That torrent's ace, I'm loving it. These are the original versions and not the cover versions that you get with the game though. As is often the case, people generally like the first version of a song they get to hear, so it may not be to everyone's tasts. Personally, I'd heard the originals of many of these songs first and prefer them emmensley. Especially, "Linda Linda" (one of my all time favourtie songs).

-Jools

That torrent's ace, I'm loving it.  These are the original versions and not the cover versions that you get with the game though.  As is often the case, people generally like the first version of a song they get to hear, so it may not be to everyone's tasts.  Personally, I'd heard the originals of many of these songs first and prefer them emmensley.  Especially, "Linda Linda" (one of my all time favourtie songs).

-Jools

I think at least two of them are the original versions on the game. Over the Distance, for one. Sounds the same, anyway.

Success! Finally! I did that UFo level on Very Hard. The last section is just purest evil, I litterally scraped through by teh hair of my stylus.

I'm still shaking with adrenaline :D

Now, the Giant Rat.... :lol:

edit: shit, giant rat is piss easy in comparison to the UFO level

Ready Steady Go! though, that's something else. I think its pretty much the same as it is on Very Hard, but with some evil stuff, and the targets appearing at the same speed & size they do on this difficulty. I've only twice gotten parts the first checkpoint :lol:

Gonna give this a rest for tonight I think. I'm going a bit scatty.