IGNORED

Nes Collection

Lorfarius

• 2 weeks later...

How the fuck do people sell collections like that? Are they people who hate games and bought them purely to speculate, knowing that they'd be worth a fortune one day?

I just can't get my head 'round why anyone who's amassed such a collection could possibly want to sell it. Pure soullessness.

How the fuck do people sell collections like that? Are they people who hate games and bought them purely to speculate, knowing that they'd be worth a fortune one day?

I just can't get my head 'round why anyone who's amassed such a collection could possibly want to sell it. Pure soullessness.

I would guess that he spent stacks of cas and time amassing that collection. Loved it and enjoyed it but then, one day, walked into the room looked at it all, lost the love and thought 'Hmmmm...it's time to get rid of all this'. Or he needed the cash? Girlfriend/wife said 'me or the NES collection'.

I would guess that he spent stacks of cas and time amassing that collection. Loved it and enjoyed it but then, one day, walked into the room looked at it all, lost the love and thought 'Hmmmm...it's time to get rid of all this'. Or he needed the cash? Girlfriend/wife said 'me or the NES collection'.

Yeah those naked lunch moments when you walk into your games room and go "Why the hell have I got all this junk?"

Blimey SQ. What a collection.

For people not too hot on NES stuff (err, that'll be me then), can you tell me a bit more about the black unit and also the one next to it?

Also, how did you come by the bits and pieces in your collection?

Rob

The black one is the Sharpe Twin Famicom. ITs a famicom and disc drive in one unit. Produced in Japan.

Thanks Treb!

I`ve got a friend in Japan at the moment, she`s having a hard time finding me Famicom stuff. She is however sending lots of Gashapon goodness inc a twee little Famicom Twin :D

Get those 3d glasses mate, dirt cheap and pretty good quality.