IGNORED

Are Play-asia Deliberately Trying To Upset Us?

X

That is the third week running (only three weeks... seems ages) that Play-Asia have had a PSP game as the Deal of the Week. Is anyone finding this frustrating (even if the games are not worth buying)?

I would hope it is temporary.

At least the other good importers (Yes-Asia - my favourite and Lik-Sang) are still supplying the UK as are Videogames Plus Online in Canada.

Yes-Asia seem to include a games magazine on most orders.

I've never had anyhting free from Play-Asia (never done any big orders I suppose... leave those for Yes-Asia due to the fact they pay Vat and Duty).

I like Play Asia.  The last two times I've ordered stuff, they've sent me free things.  I don't think due to a mistake either, maybe because they were big orders.  Anyone else get anything free?

When i ordered my PSP back in Feb I got Ridge Racer with it. Lo and behold when I opened the box a week later, they had put in two copies of the game!

I decided to be honest and upstanding and so returned it!

So do you think that sony has given them cheap stock in return for agreeing to stop sending to the UK?

I would imagine Sony has agreed to not halt their supply of PSPs or to sue them, in return for them not sending them to the UK.