IGNORED

Ryu's Blood Type Is 'o'.

11 Herbs 'n' Spices

In the Street Fighter bios I recall 'Blood Type' being given.

Why? In case they needed transfusions between bouts?

Ken's is 'B'

Sagat's is 'A'

I don't even know my own blood type...

Why stop at blood type? Why not have shoe size? Nipple circumferene? Scrotal volume? (Not so much on Chun Li, although maybe that's what those buns on her head were for).

In the Street Fighter bios I recall 'Blood Type' being given.

Why? In case they needed transfusions between bouts?

Ken's is 'B'

Sagat's is 'A'

I don't even know my own blood type...

Why stop at blood type? Why not have shoe size? Nipple circumferene? Scrotal volume? (Not so much on Chun Li, although maybe that's what those buns on her head were for).

:(

.::: The Japanese regard blood type as some kind of life-indicator. Like your horoscope/birthdate thingie. Thus you can 'deduce' stuff about the characters by knowing their blood type. Lots of Japanese games display the blood type of their characters.

Apparently in some parts of Asia the belief is that blood type plays a part in the type of person you are, in the same way people believe your sign of the zodiac has an influence. So im guessing this is why in some Japanese games it is seen as a signifigant statistic.

Its amazing how many people believe that hokey nonesense here. Japanese people freak out when you tell them that you don't even know what your "type" is.

I believe its only in Japan too.

-Jools

Its amazing how many people believe that hokey nonesense here.  Japanese people freak out when you tell them that you don't even know what your "type" is.

I believe its only in Japan too.

-Jools

I know a Chinese guy who's party piece was guessing your blood type. He wasn't bad at it either and I only remember him getting me wrong.

Yeah it's a big deal in Japan.  I've even been in a Restaurant where the waiters have their blood type on their badge.

Might be helpful if their meals cause instantaneous hemmorraging, and you're in dire need of a donor.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm an O negative, as is everyone I know. Universal Donor 4TW!

O negative? They say that's quite an elitist blood group to have. You can only have O negative if both your parents are O carriers and are both negative as well. Though of course, they could simply both be A blood groups. O is recessive after all.

Also, if your wife also has O negative (making you both O neg), then your kids are 100% guaranteed to be O negative.

See? O neg is like special club almost. :rolleyes: Though it must suck in a war situation. If you get injured you can only get a blood transfusion from another of O neg.

I am always surprised that people don't know their blood groups, it could have serious implications later in life.

O negative? They say that's quite an elitist blood group to have. You can only have O negative if both your parents are O carriers and are both negative as well. Though of course, they could simply both be A blood groups. O is recessive after all.

Also, if your wife also has O negative (making you both O neg), then your kids are 100% guaranteed to be O negative.

See? O neg is like special club almost. :) Though it must suck in a war situation. If you get injured you can only get a blood transfusion from another of O neg.

I am always surprised that people don't know their blood groups, it could have serious implications later in life.

Boring post alert! :rolleyes: