rllmuk
Old Dear's Menu

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?™

this is totally sing-a-long metal...and ...i love it :D

• Upvote 1

Sadly I dont drive, but if I did I would listen to this while cruising down the freeway. 

• Upvote 1

I love this song. I close my eyes and pretend I'm watching the sunset somewhere in the Mediterranean.

mediterranean-sunset.jpg.deffb5ad8128ba545adf43319872c6ca.jpg

My mate linked me to this the other night and I've had the riff stuck in my head ever since to the point I've made it my ringtone.

• Upvote 2

Addicted to this beauty this past couple of weeks. Manga Saint Hilare & Murkage Dave. 

A quick reminder in case you missed it - the RLLMUK music poll for the best albums of 2010-2019 is open until 16 February, and it would, as always, be brilliant to have your votes! You don’t have to have 20 albums - your vote counts, even if you have just one album you’ve liked from the last decade.

https://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/314473-rllmuks-favourite-albums-of-the-decade-2010-19-list-thread-open-until-february-16/

This was recommended to me by Spotify and I bloody love it. 

getting drunk and managing to end up with summer time jams  guilty pleasure going on!

well, none of yall know who i am....well...one of you does....so fuck it :)

I stumbled across Pisces by jinjer playing down the rabbit hole on YouTube I watched reaction videos  over and over last night 

I've been listening to Puscifer quite a bit lately (Maynard James Keenan's side-project) - specifically the "V Is For Vagina" album. I'm not even sure what genre you'd call it, but it scratches an itch I didn't know I had. I don't tend to repeat play many songs at all, but this one's an exception (it's a fun one to sing along to, too...):

I remember when I first heard this on Street Sounds Electro 7 and saying to my other electro/Hip Hop loving buddies that it was made by a mad man. It was like nothing I'd heard before, I'm not sure if I heard this or AoN-Close to the edit first but know that both cemented my love for electronic music to this day.

Don't know why it popped in my head today but glad it did.