IGNORED

Rate Your Partner Out Of Ten.

Blue

So. Your man or woman..... how do they rate out of ten from a gamer's perspective?

My ex missus was a complete pain in the arse when it came to anything gaming related. She wouldn't even look at a game never mind play one and frowned upon every penny spent on games/consoles etc. 0/10.

Now I have a partner who is not only very beautiful, but is heavily into gaming herself. She (seriously) buys an average of 2 games per day, loves her handhelds best though she has all consoles and ALWAYS positively encourages me to buy any game/console I'm interested in. What a gal. 10/10.

What about you?

When PGR 2 was in full overdrive: 10/10

When Halo 2 was in full overdrive: 4/10

Whenever a game doesn't support Guest play on LIVE: 2/10

This is why I'm severely hoping that PGR3 has Guest play, as then she'll be happy and we'll play every night. Otherwise she'll whine incessantly! And she hates FPS games.

Well, from a Gaming perspective she just doesn't "get it". She's had a go but thinks it's all dull and would rather spend time looking at potential shoe purchases.

However, in a support role, I can't fault her. She bought me an Xbox out of the blue one day while I was hainvg my haircut, and got me a Saturn as a valentines days present a few years ago. She also doesn't begrudge me having a dedicated room in the house as the "gaming room"... which doesn't include the additional "cinema room". So 10/10 ;)

I give her 1, ho ho.

I usually end up doing the hard stuff for her after she just fumbles it, starts moaning and then finishes too soon. She is more into the slower paced stuff although she does like a bit of action now and again, depends on her mood.

So. Your man or woman..... how do they rate out of ten from a gamer's perspective?

My ex missus was a complete pain in the arse when it came to anything gaming related. She wouldn't even look at a game never mind play one and frowned upon every penny spent on games/consoles etc. 0/10.

Now I have a partner who is not only very beautiful, but is heavily into gaming herself. She (seriously) buys an average of 2 games per day, loves her handhelds best though she has all consoles and ALWAYS positively encourages me to buy any game/console I'm interested in. What a gal. 10/10.

What about you?

Jammy bastard. It's taken me two years to raise my current girlfriend from 0 to 3. Truth be told I didn't have much of an effect and the rise can be put solely down to Wario touched and Zoo Keeper. My life would be infinitely easier and cheaper if she was a 7 or above, which is what I'm working on.

;):(:o

Aww I thought this was going to be

• Graphics - 7/10
    Exciting curves, but jaggies occasionally pop up - bump mapping doesn't really work in this case. Smooth in the right areas mind.
    Sound - 8/10
    Good when she's screaming in pleasure, NOT so good when she's moaning about the ironing. Awarded an 8, as those good lungs mean additional suction power though...
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Great to play with at all times! You can be satisfied with handheld action in the park, or even on the train! Hours of fun to be had, will eventually leave you exhausted mentally and emotionally...but in a good way. One to tell your friends down the pub about.
    Multiplayer - 1/10
    Won't even entertain the thought of inviting her friends, or sister, into the fun and games. One point for using "Toys".
    Long Term - 6/10
    If the moaning continues, might have to trade up in a few years. Suspect Retro status in 3-4 years, when it's all rose tinted spectacles, and that 18 year old in the office is looking very good.
    Overall 7/10 - (not an average)
    A great all round package, cracking set...up, will take you high, low, and leave you gasping for more. Slight concerns about long term graphical shortcomings, along with antiquated commentary, which could grate worse than a Trevor brooking recording
    Better Than --> That last girl with the squint [][] Avril Lavinge <--Worse Than

10/10.

She's ace. Doesn't mind me playing and hogging the TV. Helped set up the cinema room . Bought a DS. Bought me a mega drive with a load of games. Bought a PSone. Joins in multiplayer on Halo, likes DDR, loves Singstar, batters me at Puyo Pop and Super Bust a Move and Zoo Keeper.

How could she not be a 10.

I always meant to try...

Doggie style...and then get out the GBA on the sly. See how far you can get in "Metal Slug" before she notices. If she complains say "it's to last longer". She can't argue with that can she?

Aww I thought this was going to be

• Graphics - 7/10
    Exciting curves, but jaggies occasionally pop up - bump mapping doesn't really work in this case. Smooth in the right areas mind.
    Sound - 8/10
    Good when she's screaming in pleasure, NOT so good when she's moaning about the ironing. Awarded an 8, as those good lungs mean additional suction power though...
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Great to play with at all times! You can be satisfied with handheld action in the park, or even on the train! Hours of fun to be had, will eventually leave you exhausted mentally and emotionally...but in a good way. One to tell your friends down the pub about.
    Multiplayer - 1/10
    Won't even entertain the thought of inviting her friends, or sister, into the fun and games. One point for using "Toys".
    Long Term - 6/10
    If the moaning continues, might have to trade up in a few years. Suspect Retro status in 3-4 years, when it's all rose tinted spectacles, and that 18 year old in the office is looking very good.
    Overall 7/10 - (not an average)
    A great all round package, cracking set...up, will take you high, low, and leave you gasping for more. Slight concerns about long term graphical shortcomings, along with antiquated commentary, which could grate worse than a Trevor brooking recording
    Better Than --> That last girl with the squint [][] Avril Lavinge <--Worse Than

10/10 ;)

as for the original question

0/10

I always meant to try...

Doggie style...and then get out the GBA on the sly. See how far you can get in "Metal Slug" before she notices. If she complains say "it's to last longer". She can't argue with that can she?

might as well go the whole hog, and rest one of them portable 7" screens on her back, trail the power leads between her legs into the power socket at the side of the bed.

might as well go the whole hog, and rest one of them portable 7" screens on her back, trail the power leads between her legs into the power socket at the side of the bed.

I can picture Soong now, posting with his laptop rested on his missis back "I'm doing it now!".

Post pics please.

My wife has no interest in gaming at all and thinks I'm crazy for spending money on it. She's of the mindset that can't understand why you would need more than one console or more than one game.

Mind you her hobby is running and I've no interest in running 26.2 miles every other month, and the constant training that requires. It's good to have some seperate interets in my opinion.

I must admit that I wouldn't want a girlfriend who was massively into games. I think mine is perfect in this sense. She will play a bit of Singstar, a bit of Mario Kart/Golf, and have a bash at other multi-player games. She won't, however, spend her life locked away playing something like WoW ;)

So...I'd rate her 4/10 for game loving BUT 10/10 for what I am after in a girl.

I would say my wife gets 5/10 on the gaming front. She owns a GBA SP, and has shown interest in buying herself a DS. She loves puzzle games and stuff like Harvest Moon, Sims etc. Everything else though is a waste of time to her.

15. We can have proper arguments. She's a Nintendo fan and I grew up with PC adventure games. It is... strange.

She introduced to Mario Kart 64 a couple of days ago; first real fun I've had with a Nintendo product, not counting Kirby.

She's ace. Doesn't mind me playing and hogging the TV. Helped set up the cinema room . Bought a DS. Bought me a mega drive with a load of games. Bought a PSone. Joins in multiplayer on Halo, likes DDR, loves Singstar, batters me at Puyo Pop and Super Bust a Move and Zoo Keeper.

But her feet smell, she's got to go...

;)