IGNORED

Arsenal

cubeadvance

Vermaelen just got booked for a foul committed by Koscielny. referee just went full retard.

Atkinson is always full retard. Should have had a penalty.

Same story. When Robin doesn't score, nobody else can put it in the net. Ramsey was unlucky with his shot, but bar that, he's been awful. The more I watch us, the more I struggle to see what he offers this team. No doubt it will be him who makes way for Jack when he returns.

Anyone watching? How we playing? We cannot drop points today and the text on the Club App makes it sound like we've been very unlucky so far.

Playing well and creating a lot of chances. RVP could have had 3 so far, Theo is doing a lot of running but it's not really happening for him, Artetta and Ramsey are running midfield and Thierry is in the stands. Also Joey Barton is still a cunt.

Anyone watching? How we playing? We cannot drop points today and the text on the Club App makes it sound like we've been very unlucky so far.

I'm half watching it as I do other stuff. QPR have basically been playing in their own half. Or more, we've been playing in their half. Ramsey had a shot cleared off the line, and the keeper has made a couple of great saves. We should really be ahead by now.

That said, QPR have looked dangerous on the counter, because we're committing a lot of men forward.

Just seen on the BBC ticker that Frimpong is going to Wolves on loan. They want him in the squad for the Chelsea game on the 2nd.

He needs more time on a premiership pitch as he's clearly quite good but his inexperience made him a little bit disaster prone so probably a good thing. Seems a bit brave in terms of squad depth though.

I have to say, Koscielny had another absolutely brilliant game today. He was totally dominant in almost every way. The way he's started striding forwards and releasing the ball to our runners has really added another dimension to his play. He could have easily got MotM today.

He looked a bit shaky when he started here, but the man is turning in to a beast of a defender. To think he was playing in Ligue 2 a few years ago.

It was a great day for us yesterday all round! Enjoyed a good few drinks in the Herbert Chapman pub while watchin Man Utd lose to blackburn then after our important win i saw all the great results :D . As for us we played pretty well considering QPR played virtually in their own half all game. They were resiliant and battled hard. Sadly Arshavin and Walcott didn't offer much, probably due to the fact QPR played so deep. RVP could've had a hat-trick easily but at least we got the three points. Koscielny was quality again, been very impressed with him and am quite shocked at how rapidly he is improving. When all centre backs are fit i'm not really sure who would partner Vermaelen as i like both Mertesacker and Koscielny, but either partnership looks strong.

It was a great day for us yesterday all round! Enjoyed a good few drinks in the Herbert Chapman pub while watchin Man Utd lose to blackburn then after our important win i saw all the great results :D . As for us we played pretty well considering QPR played virtually in their own half all game. They were resiliant and battled hard. Sadly Arshavin and Walcott didn't offer much, probably due to the fact QPR played so deep. RVP could've had a hat-trick easily but at least we got the three points. Koscielny was quality again, been very impressed with him and am quite shocked at how rapidly he is improving. When all centre backs are fit i'm not really sure who would partner Vermaelen as i like both Mertesacker and Koscielny, but either partnership looks strong.

Pretty sure I'm repeating myself, but I'd like to see Santos freed up from defensive duties a lot more and given some time on the pitch. The best way of doing that would be to have 3 central defenders with Santos playing further forward on the left, but still essentially in a defensive role. It's only been used for 10 minutes against Chelsea and it looked brilliant. We'd need an equivalent on the right though, which we've not really got at the moment.

------LK---PM---TV------

-CJ-----------------------AS

---------ASo---MA--------

-------------AA--------------

------TW------RVP-------

It's not perfect, but it wouldn't be for every match. Arshavin gets to do the role he wants to until Wilshere comes back, Walcott gets to spend more time in the centre as well as helping Jenkinson out. But it'd be an interesting alternative to have, if nothing else.

Pretty sure I'm repeating myself, but I'd like to see Santos freed up from defensive duties a lot more and given some time on the pitch. The best way of doing that would be to have 3 central defenders with Santos playing further forward on the left, but still essentially in a defensive role. It's only been used for 10 minutes against Chelsea and it looked brilliant. We'd need an equivalent on the right though, which we've not really got at the moment.

------LK---PM---TV------

-CJ-----------------------AS

---------ASo---MA--------

-------------AA--------------

------TW------RVP-------

It's not perfect, but it wouldn't be for every match. Arshavin gets to do the role he wants to until Wilshere comes back, Walcott gets to spend more time in the centre as well as helping Jenkinson out. But it'd be an interesting alternative to have, if nothing else.

That would definately be interesting to see as Santos is very good going forward and the three centr backs are very good, sadly i can't see it being tried out too much. On paper it looks like it would suit so many players in our squad more.