IGNORED

Arsenal

cubeadvance

FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!

How good has Hleb been recently? Just awesome.

He never does anything! I can't remember him making a cross, he get's a nosebleed when get's near goal, never shoots because he bloody can't, he stops dead when he's on the edge of the box, everything. He's the most frustrating player in the world. It seemed to me that Wenger stuck him on the right as he knew he'd never, ever get past Carlos (which he didn't) to open up the left for Ljunberg, which you never tried.

But you won, so....whatever. :lol:

UP THE ARSE!

Well done guys, you desereved it for the two legs. Great save by Lehmen to deny Raul.

Fat man goes down at Highbury

_41418370_ronaldo416.jpg

Nice to see one English club get through! Nice to see Man U didn't even get out of the group stages though :ph34r:

From a Liverpool fan, well done Arsenal.

Watch out for the wrath of Liverpool on Sunday though :)

The wrath of hitting the post a lot?

The wrath of a Traore centre back?

I'm struggling here :P

Both teams have had chances to score, c'mon the Arse !

:(

I was at the game tonight, best 0-0 ever! What a result over the two legs!

I don't really care who we get in the next round, you have to play and beat the best to be the best so bring on Milan, Juve or Barcelona! They can come and have a go if they think they're hard enough :ph34r:

He's always at Highbury though, apparently he's been back a few times to watch the old friends.

It had to happen though didn't it.

I'm very suspect about the draws so far, it all looks just too good for those in charge who need good games at the right times to keep interest in the CL going. I think an Arsenal Barca final is (hopefully!) looking likely. Which I'm sure UEFA would love.

Still, if we can try and get the run of midfield against Juve we'll have a shout, but for me it's a harder task than Real was.

Yes - Juve will play better as a unit than Real did and be more defensively minded.

Still, we should have a few names back by then hopefully - I read Cygan's back to training soon....

Sill whats to fear about PV4? 30 year old with a dodgy knee. Diaby can do a Campo special on him.

Where's this idea that Alonso slipped come from?!

He made two terribe challenges, both yellows in my book.

Besides, it made no difference, we should have had it wrapped up in the first half anyways, Liverpool looked awful; I can see why they're not scoring if today's tactics are in anyway representative of recent games.

Arsenal looked really good today. Reminded me of how you used to be and Fabregas is just awesome.

To be fair to Liverpool, everyone forgives there team poor performances at the end of the season due to fatigue, and I think it was three weeks ago they'd already played more games than most will over the whole season.

Where's this idea that Alonso slipped come from?!

He made two terribe challenges, both yellows in my book.

Besides, it made no difference, we should have had it wrapped up in the first half anyways, Liverpool looked awful; I can see why they're not scoring if today's tactics are in anyway representative of recent games.

High five.

Arsenal looked really good today. Reminded me of how you used to be and Fabregas is just awesome.

Additional high five.