IGNORED

Arsenal

cubeadvance

12 minutes ago, Silent Runner said:

Poor enough first half, probably lucky not to be behind. We're really missing Saka out there and Cederic and Partay aren't having a great game. Martenilli looks good though.

Agree about Fernander not getting booked, that rake down the back of Xhaka(?) could have been red. 

this half though...

Using fan logic about new signings and ‘decent touches’ I fully expect odegaard to get voted player of the month for jan.

I thought Neville got it right, neither deserved to win or lose. It’s just a shame not to beat them as they look so beatable

It doesn't help when people paid to comment on these things just parrot back that last man bollocks. He doesn't even foul him, it's a coming together at worst. Completely appreciate I'm a biased idiot, but we haven't had a decision for weeks.

11 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

It doesn't help when people paid to comment on these things just parrot back that last man bollocks. He doesn't even foul him, it's a coming together at worst. Completely appreciate I'm a biased idiot, but we haven't had a decision for weeks.

Exactly, enough people condone that shit, and then its not even discussed its just seen as some idiot like Walton go no attempt to play the ball = red and its just considered the right call, forgot the bollocks that the players kicks him while trying to take the shot.

10 minutes ago, suzzopher said:

Oh bloody hell. 

That’s not three game suspension is it?

Should be one, but knowing us they will extend it for Leno telling the 4th official to fuck off.

That 1st red card decision is fucking awful. Like fucking atrocious, I’d be livid if it was called against my team. Why can’t any of the refereeing team, the VAR guys... why can’t one of them say WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE? It’s the failure to recognise honest mistakes, instead they double down on it. Fuck knows why.

Weird to come out of this being feeling nonplussed (actual nonplussed) rather than specifically upset or dispirited.

We were amazing for 47 minutes and 52 seconds. Somehow we could have equalised in the second half.

The thing I found interesting about the Saka one is that it was reviewed on VAR and you can clearly see it comes off Saka's knee last but yet they let the corner still stand.

I guess VAR cant overturn the corner decision and they could only check the penalty? It is all such a mess.

10 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

You can tell when we’re going to be shite within the first 30 seconds. 

Yep. This is going to be one of those nothing shifts like one of those from the middle of that losing streak.

Absolutely hate Saturday lunch time kick-offs, ruin your weekend before it’s even started.

4 minutes ago, Silent Runner said:

Absolutely hate Saturday lunch time kick-offs, ruin your weekend before it’s even started.

the late sunday evening KOs at home weren't a nice way to end the weekend either.