Arsenal

cubeadvance

Gutted really, Lauren was well 'ard. Some of his tackles were superb and he was a legend in the Old Trafford Keown / Van Nistelrooy 'fiasco', back in the day when we were hard. -_-

Maybe Wenger has seen enough in Eboue, Hoyte and even Gilbert to let Ralph go, maybe the injury he's had means he can't play at the very highest level anymore, who knows........I'm sure wenger knows what he is doing. :lol:

I really hope he does well at Portsmouth.

I'll always remember that penalty at Highbury against Spurs. Right after Sheringham had equalised with a pen of their own. Ralph rolled his down the middle at about 2MPH :lol: . When I saw it later on TV the pictures show he never looked at the ball, he ran up looking at the keeper and didn't take his eyes off him.

Super player, criminally underrated.

Gunners: please get a result today - I'm looking forward to reading more of Mr Do's posts blaming the result on "the biased 'Southern-centric' media", that Arsenal shouldn't be allowed to field so many (cheating) foreign players and David Dein's influence over the FA.

If Ronaldo could head one over the bar too that would be the icing on the cake. I think Do would implode.

The bookies seem to be all over the place on this one, you seem to be able to get some great odds on pretty much any result, score and scorer so long as it's not a draw. Fortune favours the brave, boys!

OMG! it was like - the best thing I've ever seen </jack black>

equaliser, Ronaldo booking, Henry winner. all capped off by Lehman's late 'injury' which was just a genius moment :unsure:

On a serious note though, clearly, this is all the fault of the southern-centric media and a ref biased through David Dein's FA associations...

Cool.

Torn really - not sure if I wanted you to retain the point difference behind us, but any loss for Man United is welcome and they've still got a few tough aways to play.

You Arsenal fans consider yourselves to be back in any kind of title race?

Cool.

Torn really - not sure if I wanted you to retain the point difference behind us, but any loss for Man United is welcome and they've still got a few tough aways to play.

You Arsenal fans consider yourselves to be back in any kind of title race?

Title race? No.

2nd place race? Yep.

I hate the way Henry never performs in big matches.

Also, I thought the self declared best away fans in the premiership were pretty poor today. Plenty of other visiting support have given better than Manyoo.

OMG! it was like - the best thing I've ever seen </jack black>

equaliser, Ronaldo booking, Henry winner. all capped off by Lehman's late 'injury' which was just a genius moment :unsure:

On a serious note though, clearly, this is all the fault of the southern-centric media and a ref biased through David Dein's FA associations...

I must admit, I could only laugh at Lehmans "Injury"

I hate the way Henry never performs in big matches.

Also, I thought the self declared best away fans in the premiership were pretty poor today. Plenty of other visiting support have given better than Manyoo.

Odd observation that, because for the majority of the game I could only hear the away fans. Or is that generally expected at Arsenal?

Odd observation that, because for the majority of the game I could only hear the away fans. Or is that generally expected at Arsenal?

Simply not true. Great atmosphere today, Man U fans made some noise, Pompey fans loudest I've heard so far this season.