Ahoy! Finally these are ready. What we have is a set of 20 postcard sized (15x10cm) canvas boards, painted with acrylic. Here is a photo of all 20... i've kept the file size down on the image for 56k types, but if you want to see a higher res image of any of the pictures, don't hesitate to ask.

20.jpg

Each painting comes with a chart which has a bio for all 20 guys and some awsome fun-time one-of-a kind stickers for you to... stick to things. You can pick a specific one (and i'll let you know if its still available) for £12 or a random one for £8. For now I'm going to prioritise with the chosen ones but that will change soon. These prices include 1st class delivery and will be securely packed, obviously. These are for sale elsewhere. So! Give me a PM or email me at chezzjames at hotmail dot com. I take paypal or cheque.

ALL SOLD!

21 and 22+23 will be available soooooon!

Edited by Couk

At this point everyone might aswell know which ones are left, seeing as guessing out of all 20 would be tedious for everyone. 1, 12 and 18 are available. Also, three of them are being "held back" but i havent had PMs back yet, so they may come back. They are 7, 11 and 17. This is getting confusing for me! When will it end?

Mine just turned up! Superb stuff. I got no. 5, the Cake one. It's a lovely bright greeny yellowy colour.

It is currently brightening up my desk at work, but I think I'm probably going to take it home and have it brighten up my desk there instead.

Thanks Couk!

Mine just turned up! Superb stuff. I got no. 5, the Cake one. It's a lovely bright greeny yellowy colour.

It is currently brightening up my desk at work, but I think I'm probably going to take it home and have it brighten up my desk there instead.

Thanks Couk!

You lucky man!

I also have some of Couks(? ) hair stuck in some sellotape.

haha!

The reason for that is because i don't have scissors to cut the tape with so i bite it off. Obviously as my hair's quite long it sticks to the tape when i'm biting it. i advise you not to eat it.