IGNORED

Foo Fighters

Mitchell

Interesting. Is it intentionally split in two like that, or did it just end up being half-acoustic and half rock.

I quite like Foos. They're defo not AMAZING, or anything, but they do have their moments and at least they're better than Nirvana.

I really like Foo Fighters and I really like Nirvana. I am looking forward to this album but can anything really topple (in terms of the Foo Fighters in general) The Colour and the Shape, and, more importantly, the awesome Everlong?

I really like Foo Fighters and I really like Nirvana.  I am looking forward to this album but can anything really topple (in terms of the Foo Fighters in general) The Colour and the Shape, and, more importantly, the awesome Everlong?

I saw them a few weeks ago at Radio 1 big weekend "sunderland". They started there set with Everlong. How fucking amazing!

I must say they really do rock live!!!

DOA quality track. Infact i like both the acoustic cd and the other one.

I saw them a few weeks ago at Radio 1 big weekend "sunderland". They started there set with Everlong. How fucking amazing!

I must say they really do rock live!!!

DOA quality track. Infact i like both the acoustic cd and the other one.

I love how Dave came onstage on his own, and the rest of the band snuck on behind him towards the end of Everlong.

picked this up in asda yesterday for < £10

first album i've bought since the black album i bought about 5 years ago :rolleyes:.

it seems alright to me - every foo fighters album seems to grow on you with repeated listening, i expect this one to be the same.

oh, and the colour and the shape is ace.

EDIT: anyone else tried to WMA it? i've ended up with disc 2 having disc1's names, and disc1 having no names at all :angry:

Okay, got the 2 disc version and on the initial listen all things point to this possibly being the best Foo Fighters album yet. The electric album is on a par with Colour And The Shape and the acoustic album is just as good. I'll post my favourite tracks after a couple more listens.

I've only really given time to the first disc so far. I love it.

The first 4 tracks stood out at first but it's all great stuff.

I need to stop myself listening to the first disc if I'm going to get chance to listen to the second.