Gta Psp Leaks

connerfitzgerald

and the number one must annoying feature of the PSP is.....

being able to view pictures thus enabling any moron to create a realistic looking fake.

Theres a video too. Although id have been more likely to believe it if the video showed him going through the menus and starting a game.

"leaked"?

They were demoing it to some bloke and he somehow managed to find a nice black background to put the PSP on while he quite carefully snapped carefully-lit photographs of it, and they didn't notice?

Edit- And of course managed to take some video footage of it too. Of course they didn't see that. :(

Other than the fact that R* never uses the capital letters with the "tails" of the Pricedown typeface, I find it a bit odd that CJ is on the menu screens but Claude features in the in-game video. Though I guess that could be explained away with it being Liberty City Stories so there could be multiple characters. :( Although something else I find a bit strange is that the in-game screenshot has a red weapon icon, but the in-game video has yellow weapon icons, just like GTA3. Oh, and the video looks exactly like a video of GTA3 being played through a PSP. :D

What does 'ad hoc' mean?

Would such an obscure term exist in the most mainstream of mainstream titles?

Well it is used on the PSP's main menu.

All of these shots/videos are fake though. It was fun at first, but it's just far too easy to conjure up a PSP fake now and it's getting very old.

It's probably a fake, becasue if you're going to take some photos, there'd be loads from the actual game itself.

And not just menus showing online play, or whatever, which would easily get a reaction as they're unexpected.

Surely the problem with this title will be the amount it canes the drive. 1hr battery life anyone?

Maybe it wont be as free roaming as the console versions, and so could be loaded in big chunks rather than streamed. Dont know if that would be possible, but im sure they've thought of something to keep the battery life to at least 2 hours (which would be enough for me).

but im sure they've thought of something to keep the battery life to at least 2 hours (which would be enough for me).

Oh come on. People saying that 4hrs is good enough is one thing but 2hrs is just pushing the realms of sanity. I bet you had one of those Tyco hovercrafts as a kid, the ones that you had to charge for 24hrs before getting 5 minutes of play.

I'm less worried about the battery and more worried about how they'll convert the format of the game for portable play. I'm sure they won't just bung a normal conversion of GTA onto the machine.

It just looks like someone's lowered the graphics quality of PC GTA 3 and recorded it.

Then put the vid on the PSP.

Well, that was my thinking exactly, however, certain information has since crossed my path which thickens the plot, so to speak.