*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

OH MY GOD!

That was the most incredible bit of television I've ever witnessed.

OH MY GOD!

:D It's made me come over all funny. I just want to hug someone with glee.

Vanessa has annoyed me no end with her stupid, annoying student behaviour (No offence to students here).

"VANETHA PLAY"

DAVINA: Lets take a look at your time in the Big Brother house Vanessa

(whole house hold-hands and sings, rest of world backing vocals)

WHOLE WORLD: "Your fat and lazy Vanethaaaaa"

DAVINA: A fitting epitaph. Did you realise that's how the whole world looks upon you?

VANESSA: No. Well.... yethhhhhh.

DAVINA: You neatly symbolise everything wrong with the western world. But well done for being so fat insulated as to not realise a thousand people just booed at you for half an hour.

(VANESSA eats then falls asleep.)

FIN

"VANETHA PLAY"

DAVINA: Lets take a look at your time in the Big Brother house Vanessa

(whole house hold-hands and sings, rest of world backing vocals)

WHOLE WORLD: "Your fat and lazy Vanethaaaaa"

DAVINA: A fitting epitaph. Did you realise that's how the whole world looks upon you?

VANESSA: No. Well.... yethhhhhh.

DAVINA: You neatly symbolise everything wrong with the western world. But well done for being so fat insulated as to not realise a thousand people just booed at you for half an hour.

(VANESSA eats then falls asleep.)

FIN

Haha.

To be honest, I really fucking hated Vanessa, she was such a complete and utter bitch.

The standout moment for me was when her, Makosi and Kemal (gnnnghhrrrh!) were sat in the loft and bitching really nastily about Orlaith (who incidentally I think is alright, she seems pretty well-adjusted to me (and I'm not talking about her rack there)). Orlaith walks in and Vanessa suddenly switches her face and goes "Oh! Orlaith! I really like your hair today!"

Stupid fucking worthless sack-of-shit BITCH WHORE SLAG.

Come on people, I truly believe that the rllmukforum was 100% responsible for saving Science, and booting Maxwell, last week.

Lets do it again this week, and have Makosi and Vanessa up as the least liked two.

That should result in Vanessa going, and Makosi shitting herself as she realises how unpopular she is with the public.

Although I doubt it was anything to do with rllmuk, that is some impressive prediction - i remember reading that and thinking 'what is he talking about?'

Oh, and seeing Eugene after the nominations has now convinced me: Eugene should clearly win.

Haha.

To be honest, I really fucking hated Vanessa, she was such a complete and utter bitch.

The standout moment for me was when her, Makosi and Kemal (gnnnghhrrrh!) were sat in the loft and bitching really nastily about Orlaith (who incidentally I think is alright, she seems pretty well-adjusted to me (and I'm not talking about her rack there)).  Orlaith walks in and Vanessa suddenly switches her face and goes "Oh!  Orlaith!  I really like your hair today!"

Stupid fucking worthless sack-of-shit BITCH WHORE SLAG.

Absolutely.

Got to agree with you on Orlaith as well, when she was talking in the loft with Makosi, Kemal and Vanessa about wanting to win, she came across very honest. Makosi meanwhile must of realised what the outside world might take from the conversation and went right into one to try and distance herself from the same view, instead of just being honest. Pathetic.

Ding dong, the bitch has GONE!

Wicked result, couldnt have wished for a better result. Makosi got booed as well, its like the public know what i want, and act accordingly. Someone even threw a missile at the fat bitch, poor excuse of a women Vanessa.

Awesome

Although I doubt it was anything to do with rllmuk, that is some impressive prediction - i remember reading that and thinking 'what is he talking about?'

Oh, and seeing Eugene after the nominations has now convinced me: Eugene should clearly win.

What did Eugene do?

What did Eugene do?

He sat there gormlessly, looking embarrassed, especially when Makosi said she liked his shirt (what a weird thing to say at the time.) Hmm... it's hard to describe but he just seemed for a second like such a nice guy caught up in this crazy game and I felt like I wanted him to win.

He sat there gormlessly, looking embarrassed, especially when Makosi said she liked his shirt (what a weird thing to say at the time.) Hmm... it's hard to describe but he just seemed for a second like such a nice guy caught up in this crazy game and I felt like I wanted him to win.

Funny, that's exactly my girlfriend's attitude towards him. She says he seems like a really nice guy and said she wants him to win. I think he's a sinister manipulator who will cackle evily if he wins :D

Old Eugene, Derek and Science got some cheers, they will be the final 3.

I disagree with this, as it's quite likely that 2 of them could be up for eviction one week, meaning one has to go. I could see Science and Eugene being up next week, for example, unless things change quite a lot in the house this week.

Awww....I did find myself feeling almost sorry for her. She didn't reeeeeally deserve all the booing. Kind of. She was just boring and bitchy, not really evil.

She might not be evil, but I think you'll find most of us are. BB is our entertainment, and our entertainment is to boo people and bitch about them on the internet. When it stops being about that I'll stop watching it.

And I for one am very pleased about the introduction of the crowd throwing objects at the evictees to accompany the booing. See how Makosi is now desperate to get out of the house (and preferably shielding herself behind fat Vanessa as she does it, by the looks of things). She knows what's coming :D

I disagree with this, as it's quite likely that 2 of them could be up for eviction one week, meaning one has to go. I could see Science and Eugene being up next week, for example, unless things change quite a lot in the house this week.

The whole house heard the boos for Makosi, with that they know as long as she's up then they are relatively safe. They'd be stupid not to nominate her!

There were clear cheers for Science as well so it's dangerous to nominate him.

I'd say the obvious nominations for next week (now that the house mates know pretty much team Diva is no longer loved) is MAKOSI and KEMAL. There's no way MAKOSI will win that one.

Crap. I wasn't going to post in this thread, to keep my Big Brother watching a secret, and now I'm pissed and I have and it wasn't even that great a post anyway.

So I may as well post some other comments as well:

- Like many other people on here, I'm repeatedly surprised that the general publics views seem to match my own. Every week apart from the first, the person I've wanted out has gone out.

- I don't think anyone should write off Eugene's chances of winning it. He's the only really likeable person in the house, and he's so loveably geeky. I just want to give him a cuddle.

- I also reckon Orlaith will get quite close to the end because no one's going to be able to spell her name for text voting.

- Derek may be posh but he isn't half as clever as he thinks he is. From the debating task it's clear that Kemal can run circles around him intellectually.

- Did anyone else notice how the new housemates seemed to be direct replacements for the first ones voted out? Orlaith = Sam mk 2, Kinga = Leslie mk 2 and Eugene = Mary mk 2 (kind of).

- Why does Science think rapping is all about making rhyming couplets? Isn't that children's poetry?

It's quite funny watching him doing it though. Especially when he was drunk.

- Does anyone find all the Big Brother programmes a little disorientating? I didn't watch BB before this year, so perhaps I'm just not used to it. but now I generally watch the main BB, followed by Little Brother on E4 then a bit of the live feed before bed, which rushes me quickly into the future, and then the main BB seems really out of date by the next day.

Surely they could make the main BB a bit more up-to-date? It must be even more odd to watch Little Brother at the correct time, discussing last night's show, but with news that's even more ahead of the show you haven't even seen yet.

And Craig vs. Makosi with Makosi out next week, I reckon.

I'm only able to watch BB every now and again but although I have my own reasons for hating Makosi (Ok ok, it's because I hate her arrogant looking face) I don't understand why so many people were booing. Other than the pregnancy thing, what did she do to piss people off?

Can't believe that little shit Craig is sat there slagging off Eugene, saying ' Can't believe Vanessa has gone, especially over Eugene. Who the fuck would want to watch Eugene?' It then went silent as he presumably slagged him off for a while before Anthony told him to stop. I'm sure we'll found out what he said tomorrow.

I'd enjoy watching him and day Craig, over you you vile self indulgent little prat.