IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

I hope Science doesn't turn out to be a mole, he's the only housemate I see as a genuine personality.

Oh and Makosi is DEFINITELY not a mole btw, all this "you'll see when you get out of here" stuff she spouts is just pathetic attention seeking that unbelievably THEY ALL KEEP FALLING FOR! Idiots.

I hope Science doesn't turn out to be a mole, he's the only housemate I see as a genuine personality.

Oh and Makosi is DEFINITELY not a mole btw, all this "you'll see when you get out of here" stuff she spouts is just pathetic attention seeking that unbelievably THEY ALL KEEP FALLING FOR! Idiots.

She does say that all the time. She's got so many personalities, stories and duplicitous schemes going on all at once, that she should be the end of game boss in EA's "Medal of Schizophrenia Underground 2005."

I hate Big Brother but I can't stop watching it - everytime I tell myself no I keep coming back to it. It's like a drug!

Anyway I don't think there is a mole however if there is they've done very well not to crack. I know I would being locked in the house with the majority of those people.

In other news Maxwell and Sasika (SP?) were in the Carphone Warehouse opposite my office yesterday and one of the secretaries went over to see them and filmed them on her mobile phone. When she was filming Maxwell on her mobile phone she asked him to say something so he shouted out "Off the hook" I just cringed :rolleyes:

I really hope Makosi gets kicked out on her arse tonight as I have no idea how she could have managed to go from being ace during the secret housemate task to being a complete pillock so fast.

I really hope Makosi gets kicked out on her arse tonight as I have no idea how she could have managed to go from being ace during the secret housemate task to being a complete pillock so fast.

You're right, her behaviour has really nosedived in the last couple of weeks. Kinda like Maxwell's did after hearing the crowd cheers after Week 2.

You're right, her behaviour has really nosedived in the last couple of weeks. Kinda like Maxwell's did after hearing the crowd cheers after Week 2.

I'll just blame orlaith, apparently the belfast telegraph have had a bit to say on her

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyl...sp?story=652553

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/fea...sp?story=652371

The housemates nominate who they want to go, the public then get to vote who they want to go. But who really believes BB don't choose themselves, who they want to go?

The public vote is a nice little money earner, I for one don't believe for a second that BB take any notice of the public vote. They have an agenda, or do you think I talking bollocks?

I think legally they have to go with what the public vote for otherwise it is a scam.

I'm just waiting to see everyones faces when they find out who is really up for eviction !!! :unsure:

When do you think they'll find out peoples?

I'm going to have to watch it now!