IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

Saskia was right about one thing. Makosi, Kemal, and Vanessa are absolutely pathetic, and while I don't mind a bit of bitching and two-faced-ness, they take it to the extreme (particularly Makosi.)

Anthony bores the shit out of me due to the fact he can hardly spit out one interesting sentence, but he's more respectable then that lot. Science and/or Eugene ought to win imo.

I have to switch channels when Craig comes on.

Craig is a fucking child anyway. I'd pin the blame on him just because of this !

"I didn't false start! I didn't false start!"

Er... You'd done about 8 laps before the starting buzzer sounded, you twat!! (Slight exaggeration)

What are "The Big Brother Geeeeeeeeeeeims" anyway? I'd love to hear that voiceover guy read out alphabet sounds!

A = "Eyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiii"

B = "Beeeeeeeyyyyyy"

etc etc.

If Vanessa and Makosi are the ones the housemates have to choose between, I think they'd pick Makosi to go. Sadly.

BB should have the equivalent of a swear box, called the "Likesscccchhhhhh Box." Every time Anthony says "Likessssccchhhhhh", one of his silly little beard hairs should be plucked from his chin.

I want Makosi out just so she can explain about this sprog.

And I hate it how vanessa thinks all the public adore her and Team Diva.

She'll get a real taste of reality when she gets booed like a whore tonight!

Big Brother has written "There is a mole in the house" in lipstick on one of the mirrors. I hope that's true, it would be a pretty sweet swerve. I bet it's Kemal.

Didn't they do the same thing last year, with the fake news paper, left behind a mirror where someone had accidentally left a light on?

I'm guessing it's true this time though, and is to throw them off the scent of the real lies this week, but it will be like a stuffed toy mole, or something.

Big Brother has written "There is a mole in the house" in lipstick on one of the mirrors. I hope that's true, it would be a pretty sweet swerve. I bet it's Kemal.

EUGENE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It can't be Makosi, that's too obvious. And BB has used up its 2 lies, so it can't be a lie.

Didn't they do the same thing last year, with the fake news paper, left behind a mirror where someone had accidentally left a light on?

I'm guessing it's true this time though, and is to throw them off the scent of the real lies this week, but it will be like a stuffed toy mole, or something.

Well they haven't figure out what the lies are, so this is probably a way to make them think all the lies are finished, when it's actually true.

I really hope it's true, but what exactly would make a mole different from any other housemate? Being fed outside knowledge? The interview when they leave would be brilliant, anyway.

What so you are saying that one of the Housemates could have been an actor all along?

Could be. Or it could be just that BB has hidden a comedy "cuddly toy" mole in the house and is trying to wind them up, as someone else said.

At this point we don't know.

I hope it's not Makosi because I'm enjoying hating her. It'd be a shame if it was all just an act. Of course, everything about her is an act anyway, but at the moment the joke's on her.

If there is a mole it would have to be Derek because I'm certain it was already disclosed weeks ago that the producers invited him to go on the show. As if you'd ever get someone like Derek applying to go on BB.

If there is a mole it would have to be Derek because I'm certain it was already disclosed weeks ago that the producers invited him to go on the show. As if you'd ever get someone like Derek applying to go on BB.

I must admit I started to wonder about Derek the other night. He was talking to Craig and Anthony about famous people - who kids would prefer to meet out of the P.M or former BB winners - that kind of crap. With Craig coming across as the most obsessed about how famous he will be perceived, and for how long.

Anyway, Derek clearly knew nothing at all about BB whatsoever - and admitted as such. I just don't get how you know fuck all about a TV show yet apply to be in it. Seems strange as fuck to me.

Anyway, Derek clearly knew nothing at all about BB whatsoever - and admitted as such. I just don't get how you know fuck all about a TV show yet apply to be in it. Seems strange as fuck to me.

Desperation. He's friends with the Hamiltons, it's clearly rubbed off.

This mole thing is going to make or break the rest of the series for me. Actually, if you think about it, why would they choose to do it now? Because they've seen that Makosi is close to going now? Hmm.

I really hope it's true.

Vanessa.

clever woman or MOLE?

Not the former, that's for sure.

It's all worked out very well for BB, though. It's like an episode of 24. You've got the set up of people being suspicious over Makosi, Kemal saying he can't tell the others why he had to vote this week; then there's Derek who has a talent for knowing exactly what's what in the house, and I still refuse to accept that Eugene isn't taking the piss. And then you have Science, who has antagonised just about every member of the house, often for little reason.