IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

hahahah oh the fucking irony

Sam felt Saskia focussed on sex too much, but she had trouble expressing herself in specifics, praising Saskia because she "don't give a s*** about s*** and stuff like that," but dissing her for all the sex talk, claiming, "I used to do that when I was a bit younger."

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=451

Please tell me those three goons, Max, Saskia and Smithers (or whatever his name is) won't be allowed to nominate next week after discussing them in front of Big Brother in the diary room.

Exactly, there was fuck all difference between what Derek, Roberto and Craig discussed, as to what those 3 grinning cunts were discussing in the diary room. In fact it was worse because they obviously have it in for 2 people whereas Derel et al had it in soley for Saskia.

The difference being that channel 4 would no doubt like Maxwell to win, so there will be no action taken against him.

I'd love to hear channel 4's reasons for why it was ok for them to breach the rules like that.

I'm still harbouring a hope that Roberto will snap and break Maxwell's fucking neck.

Yeah, I thought it was ridiculous when BB asked the 3 of them together how they felt about the nominations.

Again, I'd have been tempted to smash Maxwell's head in when he said "I hope you go" to Roberto (Again, what's the difference between him saying that and Derek saying Saskia needs to be "taught a lesson"?)

I've only ever voted once for BB (Last year's final) but tomorrow I shall be voting for Sam.

Has anyone recieved a formal warning yet?

Quite surprisngly no - but unless your name is either Derek or Roberto it's probably highly likely you won't be either.

On another note, I don't think Saskia did herself any favours with her attitude when BB warned her about breaking the rules. Then again most men watching seem transfixed by her tits and so won't care anyway - and I would bet any women watching would rather Sam or Vanessa go first.

I'm disappointed none of the "trio" pipped up and asked why they all fell over themselves to comfort Vanessa when they found out they were all up for eviction thanks to her big mouth (while she sat there grinning like an ass). Yet they are all the spawn of satan for daring to slag off Saskia. Then again Maxwell seemed rather more bothered about it than Saskia herself did. But then the poor girl does have problems stringing a coherent sentence together.

Exactly, there was fuck all difference between what Derek, Roberto and Craig discussed, as to what those 3 grinning cunts were discussing in the diary room. In fact it was worse because they obviously have it in for 2 people whereas Derel et al had it in soley for Saskia.

The difference being that channel 4 would no doubt like Maxwell to win, so there will be no action taken against him.

I'd love to hear channel 4's reasons for why it was ok for them to breach the rules like that.

I'm still harbouring a hope that Roberto will snap and break Maxwell's fucking neck.

Nope, that's all wrong.

Derek said to Craig and Roberto that because Saskia, Maxwell etc had been so cocksure since hearing cheers after their names last Friday, Saskia should be taken down - which seems a pretty obvious attempt to agree a voting strategy.

Saskia, Maxwell and Anthony were just airing their views/feelings on Derek and Roberto in the diary room.

They can say whatever the hell they like about each other, they just can't do it in the context of a discussion about nominations.

Quite surprisngly no

That's what I thought, they definitely seem quite leniant when it comes to dishing them out this year that's for sure. Suprising considering the events of the last series and the explosive start this series has had.

Nope, that's all wrong.

Derek said to Craig and Roberto that because Saskia, Maxwell etc had been so cocksure since hearing cheers after their names last Friday, Saskia should be taken down - which seems a pretty obvious attempt to agree a voting strategy.

Saskia, Maxwell and Anthony were just airing their views/feelings on Derek and Roberto in the diary room.

They can say whatever the hell they like about each other, they just can't do it in the context of a discussion about nominations.

Sorry but you are wrong. Maxwell said he hoped either Derek or Roberto would go this friday, then the next week the other would follow suit. In his words "seperating the wheat from the chaff". Quite blatantly expressing the fact he fully intends to put whoever of them is left up for nomination the week after.

No difference at all to what Derek did. In fact more blatant if anything as he knows his 2 sheep will follow his lead.

You know, i liked Maxwell when he first entered. Now everyday im hating him more and more. Id love Roberto to knock Maxwell out.

He's a complete tosser.

Im gonna vote for sam this week, i want both Derek and Roberto to stay in, a big FUCK YOU to Max

Sorry but you are wrong. Maxwell said he hoped either Derek or Roberto would go this friday, then the next week the other would follow suit. In his words "seperating the wheat from the chaff". Quite blatantly expressing the fact he fully intends to put whoever of them is left up for nomination the week after.

No difference at all to what Derek did. In fact more blatant if anything as he knows his 2 sheep will follow his lead.

Well, it was close I suppose. I still don't think it's the same thing because Derek's 'she needs to be taken down' comment was in the context of a surreptitious conversation about the way the game is going, whereas Maxwell's 'wheat from the chaff' comment was in response to a question from Big Brother in the diary room.

Derek was trying to influence the way the game is going, Maxwell wasn't (he was basically just saying he doesn't like Derek and Roberto).

I wan't Sam to go this week, because she is unbelievably boring. At least Derek argues. Roberto is just lame.

Guest JamesLee

I hope derek and roberto are in until realy late on, just to fuck off saskia, maxwell and anthony. They're all very much cocksure of themselves, and the comments "they see themselves as invincible" I'd agree with.

Saskia saying "you know what, I don't care, it's dog eat dog, let's see who wins" reaked of "imm fucking beat j00!". Not to mention maxwell thinking he's the funniest thing ever, whilst anthony just stands around and agrees.

It's the shittest fucking cleque ever, and I still fail to see how their comments in the diary room don't breach the rules. Maxwell was quite clearly, IMO, stating who he will be voting for over the following weeks, and his 2 chums will obviously follow suit.

Death to them all, anyway. They're all cunts, just some more than others :unsure:

maxwell is as desperate as they come

He is that.He is one of those annoying vloying boys who think that running after a girl will immediately make her jump into bed with him.I cant believe the public like him.He is a tosser of the highest order.

He is Saskia's little puppy.

Lets also not forget the bile and hatred that Saskia spouted about illegal immigrants in her video on entering the house.All she wants to do is be famous.Apart from monstrously large tits what can she possibly offer.

Is Sam trying to lez up the whole house tonight?

EDIT: You didn't miss much so don't bother with E4+1.

That is a good thing though :unsure:

Anyone else noticed how when Saskia 's in a mood, she says "End of" a hundred million times? I'm starting to find that irritating....

Just as much as the very witty retort of 'shut up' whenever somebody has an argument.

They aren't exactly the brightest sparks in the box are they :ph34r:

I hope derek and roberto are in until realy late on, just to fuck off saskia, maxwell and anthony. They're all very much cocksure of themselves, and the comments "they see themselves as invincible" I'd agree with.

Saskia saying "you know what, I don't care, it's dog eat dog, let's see who wins" reaked of "imm fucking beat j00!". Not to mention maxwell thinking he's the funniest thing ever, whilst anthony just stands around and agrees.

It's the shittest fucking cleque ever, and I still fail to see how their comments in the diary room don't breach the rules. Maxwell was quite clearly, IMO, stating who he will be voting for over the following weeks, and his 2 chums will obviously follow suit.

Death to them all, anyway. They're all cunts, just some more than others :ph34r:

Hah, maxwell missed where she said when they first saw the video of roberto, craig, and derek "I'm not in the house to make friends, I'm here to win"

Big Brother has polarised the house even more by showing them a video of Derek et al plotting against Saskia. Its basically a foregone conclusion that these 3 are going to vote together now.