IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

Maxwell is a cunt all the time now. I hope he goes this week.

Shame he's probably going to win it!

The viewers like cocky people like him. He's a naturally cocky person and after hearing the cheers on friday he's on overdrive. I just can't not see him winning - afterall, who else is there? Also, I just know he's going to do it and then we'll see this on the front of the tabloids:

1871.jpg

They should forget about having BB7 next year, and just have 'Living in a box' instead.

- 12 housemates enter the house, one at a time, and enter a box.

- The one who can live in a box for the longest wins.

Also, the boxes are all different shapes and sizes, and the housemates enter in a random oreder, and have 5 minutes to choose and enter a box (boxes are spread throughout the house).

Thered each get a coupld of 10 minute breaks a day. The breaks would be staggered, so that no two housemates were out at the same time (so they didn't even know what the others looked like).

As soon as one gives up, they are evicted.

There'd be supplied with water to drink, and maybe one basic meal a day, but nothing else. There'd probably have to be daily medical checks too.

It'd be great, and it's also be interesting to see if any friendsgips formed between people who couldn't even see each other.

Craig is SUCH a whingey camp tosser!! Who was the guy in his audition tape??!!! It's not him!!!!

He seemed very insecure from early on in the series.

I take it he was one of the first people to be up for nomination?

He don't half chat some shit though.

I hate them all this year, apart from Saskia and maybe Roberto.

So your reasons for liking her have nothing to do with her personality.

Obviously, because she's a cunt.

They weren't my exclusive reasons.

She may well be a cunt, I've only seen a little coverage this year but I prefer her to the others as she's not a melodramtic, screaming, attention seeking banshee. She seems level headed enough not to run straight into a relationship in the house ( a la last year's Michelle). As cocky and arrogant as Maxwell may be, he's like a lovelorn teen when he's around Saskia.

She seems upfront and open. I haven't seen any two facedness from her yet.

She could even has some master plan where she gets Maxwell to be her lapdog, I dunno.

What makes you say she's a cunt? What have I missed?

I've only seen a few of the morning show while I get ready for work.

Ok that's it. Derek can't be real.

Here's my mega theory, you've heard it here first: Derek's a comedian or an actor playing the Derek persona.

His character reveals a peculiar lack of congruence at times, specifically i think's he has 'overacted' his role sometimes. Remember the quiz? Very odd behaviour. I can also think of a spectacular overreaction to Science, Kemal and Sam once each.

Ok that's it.  Derek can't be real. 

And you think the rest of them are? Craig doesn't think he's camp, Kemal's parents apparently didn't know he was gay. Anthony insists he isn't gay. Makosi thinks she's beautiful - she couldnt be more wrong if she tried....and on and on it goes. They are all cunts. No exceptions.

I am just waiting for Maxwell's final transformation when he adopts a geordie accent and starts calling Saskia "chicken".

If that's true about Derek, then they've managed to get a surprising number of Tories to go along with the whole story.

I think Sam should go. Derek and Roberto are at least entertaining.

I'm also a little worried for Sam, as she seems to get progressively uglier every time I see her - if she's in there much longer, Christ know how bad it'll get. Nice arse though.

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references which younger readers are advised to avoid.

Anthony was left traumatised by a petrifying prank on a recent stag night, he has revealed.

The straight dancer was shocked to learn that after passing out, one of his friends had decided to make use of his gaping mouth.

In a loft chat with Max and Saskia tonight, Anthony was wondering what stag night tricks he had seen pulled before remembering that he was actually the subject of a distressing dido.

"[When I was] lying asleep, I had a cock in my mouth," he declared. "I didn't wake up to it, but they all told us. I was wedged against a wall [because] there were about 15 of us in one room - it was like a refugee camp."

Although he wasn't conscious for any part of the oral ordeal, Anthony's pals were more than happy to fill him in the next morning.

"I couldn't believe it," he added.

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references which younger readers are advised to avoid.

Anthony was left traumatised by a petrifying prank on a recent stag night, he has revealed.

The straight dancer was shocked to learn that after passing out, one of his friends had decided to make use of his gaping mouth.

In a loft chat with Max and Saskia tonight, Anthony was wondering what stag night tricks he had seen pulled before remembering that he was actually the subject of a distressing dido.

"[When I was] lying asleep, I had a cock in my mouth," he declared. "I didn't wake up to it, but they all told us. I was wedged against a wall [because] there were about 15 of us in one room - it was like a refugee camp."

Although he wasn't conscious for any part of the oral ordeal, Anthony's pals were more than happy to fill him in the next morning.

"I couldn't believe it," he added.

so basically his mates raped him ? that's slightly fucked up.

I can see the headline now:

BB Anthony Tells of Unconcious Gobsex Nightmare

Sam really needs to go on Friday though, she's not playing much of a part in the current hostilities. Keeping Derek and Roberto together will keep the other housemates on edge, as their unholy alliance continues to wreak havok.

Makosi to win though, she's by far the nicest person in the house. But I fear Joe Public will vote cock-ern-ey wide boy Maxwell to victory in the end.

Fuckabahhhhttt! :blink:

I can see the headline now:

BB Anthony Tells of Unconcious Gobsex Nightmare

Sam really needs to go on Friday though, she's not playing much of a part in the current hostilities. Keeping Derek and Roberto together will keep the other housemates on edge, as their unholy alliance continues to wreak havok.

Makosi to win though, she's by far the nicest person in the house. But I fear Joe Public will vote cock-ern-ey wide boy Maxwell to victory in the end.

Fuckabahhhhttt!  :blink:

Nicest person in the house my arse. Her and Kemal sit there the whole time bitching about housemates behind their backs not to mention skating very close to discussing nominations and then they want to sit around and act holier than thou when derek and roberto do it?

As much as I want derek and roberto to be in the final, they won't be. Hopefully they will outlast Vanessa and Sam at least.

Must be Endemol editing the highlights in her favour, or simply missing out this bitching due to other more high-priority developments in the house being included in the highlights. Not being a frequent watcher of the livefeed (E4 or Broadband) I've never seen this side of Makosi. :blink:

Regardless, I can't honestly say I like anyone in the house more than Makosi. They're all so mean-spirited at the moment, it's hard to see anyone who hasn't gotten incredibly bitchy amid the recent hostilities.