*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

jesus god she had no pants on

There was a moment when she left the house, I'm sure the director must have said "go to camera 2... CAMERA 3 NOW!". When she was on a platform and camera 2 was below the platform.

EDIT: Not underneath it, but a low viewpoint, from behind.

There was a moment when she left the house, I'm sure the director must have said "go to camera 2... CAMERA 3 NOW!". When she was on a platform and camera 2 was below the platform.

Yup. We noticed that too. You could see a flash of white which at first I thought was underwear, but then I realised it was just untanned flesh. Then I vomitted.

haha vanessa just hurt herself!

With hilarious consequences?

I'm picturing her slipping near the plunge pool, landing face first on the floor, thus knocking out her camel-esque protruding front teeth.

RESULT! :P

Though I'm sure she just stubbed her toe, or something equally mundane.

Oh no, you didn't even need that bit, when Davina was done interviewing her, she stood up and as she was sitting, of course her skirt rose up a bit.

And she had a gigantic split in the front of the skirt.

The mentality of people that watch Big Brother is amazing. This morning I got called sad for having an hour long blast on RE4 but it's perfectly ok to watch people sitting in a fucking box. This just goes to show that people who watch Big Brother are as stupid as the people who go on the show (except the Tickle obviously)

It's a bit weird the way Sam just seems to come out with nasty things for no reason. I can't help but feel there's some horribly sneaky editing going on to make her look even worse than she is. I don't see why they would though.

what? she doesn't swear that much.

It's the way she says "stupid"

and "shut up"

too much.

that too, and also all her 'fucking this', 'fucking that' and 'shit'-ing

The way she was so attached to her makeup bag - was kinda tragically funny

I really feel sorry for Sam. She's not getting on with the type of people that are in the house. I would sympathetically vote her out if it wasn't for the open possibility of her actually killing someone inside

Did anyone think it was deliciously ironic when Craig said "Ugh, Kemal is one of those gay people that gives us a bad name"?

Yeah, because you're not a camp drama queen, are you?

UGH. I hate gay people.