rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
connect

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

No I was repling to your Why is there more than one series of anything? and that in most shows there are actors.

But BB makes 12 new "celebs" a year.  TBH I quite enjoyed last years, but not what came out of it eg. OK adverts "Exclusive Stuart and Michelle" etc.

Oh, sorry! I misunderstood.

I don't think there are any BB contestants from last year still doing anything, they've mainly been forgotten about. Stuart and Michelle on the front of OK magazine, rarely, that's about it. I don't see the problem with that really, you're not a regular OK! reader are you? :rolleyes:

The majority are famous for the summer, get a job in panto for Christmas if they're lucky then are never heard of again.

They're going to have to go a long way to top the comedy mis-matches of last year.

"and our first contestant - ultra gay Marco!! Marco likes bumsex, and hates immigrants. And for our next contestant, gay hating immigrant Ahmed!!"

They're going to have to go a long way to top the comedy mis-matches of last year.

"and our first contestant  - ultra gay Marco!! Marco likes bumsex, and hates immigrants.  And for our next contestant, gay hating immigrant Ahmed!!"

;)

I remember that!

DAY ONE IN THE BIG RLLMUK HOUSE

A database crash causes the house to dissapear and the housemates are entertaining themselves by wanking.

If I wanted to watch weekly highlights (well.. "highlights") of this, but no longer reside in the UK, what's the best way of doing it? Subscribing to their online streaming thing?

Aren't there a variety of 'interesting' BB-related shows airing all this week in the run-up to Friday?

Anything worth catching or should I go back to work?

As I just said in another thread:

"That Justin Twatface Cuntbrain bloke was on BB's Most Outrageous last night. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE IS UNFUNNY!!! Someone please kill him now!!!!"

God, he has an ability to render any show he is on (which is far too many) almost completely unwatchable. Does anyone find this guy entertaining?

As I just said in another thread:

"That Justin Twatface Cuntbrain bloke was on BB's Most Outrageous last night.  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE IS UNFUNNY!!!  Someone please kill him now!!!!"

God, he has an ability to render any show he is on (which is far too many) almost completely unwatchable.  Does anyone find this guy entertaining?

Do you want to be more specific than "Justin Twatface Cuntbrain"?

One of the big things that will be interesting this year is that there are going to be 13 housemates," she said.

"And boy you don't want to be that 13th housemate. They are going to have the unluckiest time of their lives."

= "We're going to torture some poor bastard on live TV, because, hey, we can."