rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
connect

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

That sounds like the kind of deal that Michelle and Chicken must have had.

*shuddddder*

i curse myself for the fact that my memories of the last couple of summers undeniably involve Big Brother and their moronic idiosyncrasies. To those of you who've managed to avoid watching it - well done.

Hmmmm...I'm not sure if Saskia and Maxwell will be much use for the magazine. A couple needs to be fairly likeable/interesting to be popular and they are neither.

I can't see them selling many mags. Out too early and no-one really cares.

Hmmmm...I'm not sure if Saskia and Maxwell will be much use for the magazine. A couple needs to be fairly likeable/interesting to be popular and they are neither.

I can't see them selling many mags. Out too early and no-one really cares.

we'll probably see them in some lame morning show witch no1 watches and then hopefully they will disapear from the face of the earth.....with craig

Makosi's on "Doctor Doctor" on channel 5 right now! And in her nurse outfit.

Quite odd. They'll be discussing constipation in children after the break

Oh my Lord - the other doctor in the studio is a *spitting image* of the woman who played President Palmer's wife in 24. I genuinely thought it was her and was about to post it here until i heard her accent ;)

I dreamt about Maxwell and Saskia last night.  :lol:  Can't actually remember what the fuck happened but I'm no particularly pleased they're invading my sleepy-time.  :angry:

"At least one of you got wet last night...."

But which one? :angry:

Yum. Sam is in Maxim ;)

Did you see the BB programmes over the weekend about what they are all doing now. They showed her topless photoshoot with Vanessa from BB5. It won't be deleted from Sky+ any time soon. They also showed Lesley recording a demo and trying to sell it to a music company - it was excrutiating to watch.

and Makosi said she wanted to be a UN ambassodor or something because she wants to make the world better and everybody loves her. FUCK OFF. she also did a photoshoot and bragged about how much money she made. she looked fucking hideous of course in a bikini.

and Makosi said she wanted to be a UN ambassodor or something because she wants to make the world better and everybody loves her. FUCK OFF. she also did a photoshoot and bragged about how much money she made. she looked fucking hideous of course in a bikini.

Next Makosi headline (lie) "I invited him for some Kofe"

Kofe "WTF" face after hearing about the lie's

image661407x.jpg