IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

Oh dear lord. It's been over 4 days now. Most of the watchers of BB have forgotten it even existed. Can't you guys let it die. There's lots of other people received deportation orders this week. Want to bump threads for them too?

I don't know if you've noticed but this is a thread about Big Brother. Not a thread specifically about deportation.

Craig and Anthony are planning to buy a flat together, the Daily Star reports today.

The BB winner is currently renting a house in London but is planning to team up with his pal to afford an even more swish pad in the capital.

"Craig is a really good mate and I still want to share a flat with him," Anthony told the newspaper. "There's a pad in West Hampstead that we've both fallen in love with."

Of the potential hurdles, he added: "I've told him I don't want him getting stroppy when I'm chasing the girls, and that there are ground rules we'll both have to observe. He gets upset when I want to pull, so I need to watch how I speak to him when there are girls around. If we both stay calm, it'll all work out fine."

Anthony's clearly a glutton for punishment. You'd think after escaping Craig's demented advances in the house he'd be glad to be rid of him.

I feel sorry for the residents of West Hamstead though.

Dont know if this is a Delorean but have you checked out this auction:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/big-brother-6-lesley...1QQcmdZViewItem

He he he  :blink:

A zero feedback bidder is winning.How much of a piss take is that then

"Hello, My name is Betty Armstrong and I am wanting to buy this for my uncle who lives in Nigeria...."

Did anyone see what teacozy has been saying lately about her whole deportation thing? She's actually saying that terrorists have been treated better than she has been.

_40752576_makosi_203.jpg

On her treatment a the hands of the authorities, Makosi said: "Terrorists don't even go through that. Terrorists are paid £2,000 a week to look after their health and stuff. A lot of illegal immigrants are paid to stay in this country and are fed by taxpayers.

http://www.channel4.com/news/content/news-....jsp?id=2006141

"Hello, My name is Betty Armstrong and I am wanting to buy this for my uncle who lives in Nigeria...."

Did anyone see what teacozy has been saying lately about her whole deportation thing? She's actually saying that terrorists have been treated better than she has been.

_40752576_makosi_203.jpg

http://www.channel4.com/news/content/news-....jsp?id=2006141

That sounds the kind of shite that Saskia was spouting on her video.Surprised they werent friends in the house.

Is the story of her being shipped out of the country legit then?Hope it is.

Makosi says

She said: "If I was Mary or Lesley or even Saskia and I was a nurse, I could go back to nursing because they are not in the papers or magazines every day."

She added: "But I couldn't walk back on to a ward now. Instead of reversing heart attacks, I would cause heart attacks."

• 10 months later...