IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

Eugene: "Be so funny if he [science] got a sore throat [Eugene laughs wheezily]"

Ant: "Huh?"

Eugene: "Be so funny if he got a sore throat. It’d be the funniest....oooooohhhh....just think how funny if he got a sore throat [said with zeal and glee], we could lay into him, lay into him, just so we could make it worse and worse...[grinning now]....he’d be in pain [Eugene squeals and starts to rock slightly]....[sound cut]

[Eugene leaves]

That's brilliant.

The sad thing is, I thought Eugene was a great housemate when he was just chilled out, but now you can see him beginning to feel under pressure to be a 'personality' (didn't orlaith call him a waste of space or something? maybe thats why) and so is slagging off Science to fit in. If this continues in a few days or so he'll just be another identikit tosser, just with geekier mannerisms and less entertaining backbiting.

The sad thing is, I thought Eugene was a great housemate when he was just chilled out, but now you can see him beginning to feel under pressure to be a 'personality' (didn't orlaith call him a waste of space or something? maybe thats why) and so is slagging off Science to fit in. If this continues in a few days or so he'll just be another identikit tosser, just with geekier mannerisms and less entertaining backbiting.

I bet he will be up next week anyways, (I hope)

I've never even considered voting on this, but I probably will few the next few weeks just to ensure Science stays. Everyone who doesn't normally vote should do this, because he has to stay, or else the show will turn to shit. The reactions from the rest of the house will be worth the price alone.

I've never even considered voting on this, but I probably will few the next few weeks just to ensure Science stays.  Everyone who doesn't normally vote should do this, because he has to stay, or else the show will turn to shit.  The reactions from the rest of the house will be worth the price alone.

Yeah, I'm thinking of voting for the first time this week.

Orlaith told Craig today that she is certain she will survive this week's eviction.

"I know that I'm staying. I just have that feeling. I'm ready to go but Science isn't ready to go. I don't deserve to stay but I know I am," she said in a chat in the loft.

Craig asked her if she thought she would be in the final three.

"Yes. If I don't go [this week], I know this is going to be my home for the next three weeks," she told him. But she couldn't understand why the public would want her to stay.

"Why don't they get me out [this week]? I'm not going to do anything different. I'm just going to sit in a bikini and do nothing. I haven't done anything to make someone want to turn on and watch me. I sit and do my make up, I shave my legs, do my bits, have a shower, moan about my hair, moan about my nails. What is exciting about that?"

Orlaith still claims she wants to leave but is now resigned to staying.

"If I stay, I'll take it on the chin," she said. "But this week the girl will stay over the guy."

Is she right? You decide...

It's nice to know Orlaith isn't completely unaware of how unentertaining she's been during her stay in the BB house.

I will however treasure fond memories of her emotional outburst after an argument with the ever-difficult Science became too much for her to bear.

"HE'S DOIN' MaH HEEEEaAaADD EeAanNn!" :blink:

Hopefully her prediction won't come to pass however, she clearly has to go, if only for the sake of continued tensions within the house, due to Science recently becoming the resident pariah in the BB house.

Stupid old bitch.

The thing is, I have a feeling the BB producers don't want just one girl i there.  so science will go.

Happens most years, all the girls out. They bitch about each other and nominate the women up for eviction. Then the predominently female audience vote them out.

It's talk like that that proves she been orchestrating the whole arguements with Science all along. We all know, or at aleast I beleive, she wants to stay otherwise if she really felt that bad then she would have left by now. It's pretty clear to me at least that she going to make look Science bad at any available opportunity in order for the public to vote him out. Let's hope the public realise her plan and immediately spoil it for her.

I wonder if Orlaith is just playing the pity card and wants to stay in really.

Broads are good at acting.

Either way, Science will cause more trouble. So he has to stay.

Shes faking it like never before and trying to go for the sympathy (non) vote I think. She may think that since she got so many boos last week, if she acts like she wants to stay, people won't vote for her to torture her more.

Mind she did just say if she doesn't get nominated then she'll walk, but if she was that serious about wanting to leave, she would have left already.