IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

He's crying because the person he hates the most and he nominated is up for nomination? Is he stupid or just sure that because he's against Orla he'll stay?

Goodness knows, a very emotional boy clearly.

The type of person who cries at the end of overly sentimental movies, but with Craig the last thing you want is for him to snuggle up to you in his moment of emotional weakness.

Much couch skooching ensues.

The way Derek acts is just a side effect of his age in my opinion. It is a pretty poor excuse but I still think it is the truth.

I expect Derek has had to put up with a fair amount of racial abuse in his life and therefore still feels the need to counter it by making a point of not standing for the stereotypes.

I think it is a bit harsh to give him too much of a hard time for it but in some ways it makes me happy that someone a lot younger (science) can feel it is such a non issue in our country now.

BlueSQ odds:

Orlaith 4/6

Science 11/10

They seem to think Science staying is far from being a certainty.

Strange, considering Science's obvious current BB fanbase, you'd think he'd be a dead-cert to stay in the house.

I've yet to meet anyone that actually wants Orlaith to win over Science.

She's just so........ well......... boring.

I pretty much expected her to use her experience in the house as little more than a way of advancing her modelling career, and I'm actually quite disappointed to be proven right. The least that she can do is go all nympho for the cameras and end Eugene's long years of virginity.

But of course she won't, she's got a career in bulimia, sorry "the fashion industry" to think about.

Strange, considering Science's obvious current BB fanbase, you'd think he'd be a dead-cert to stay in the house.

I expect there's two things happening to affect the odds. Firstly, Science's odds for eviction yesterday were around 5/1 .. that probably attracted a lot of bets, hence his odds got shorter.

Secondly, maybe the bookies think all of the fans of the other people in the house are going to vote for Science to get him out and "save" the person they want to win from him.

I still reckon Orla is going though.

Orlaith may well get her wish and be evicted from the house on Friday.

According to the latest bookies' odds, the Belfast belle is the 8/11 favourite to get the chop. Her nomination rival "Citizen" Science lags marginally behind with an evens eviction chance.

Meanwhile, Anthony is now the odds-on favourite to win the show at 5/6, followed by Science at 4/1 and Derek and Eugene on joint odds of 8/1. Former friends Kemal and Makosi share odds of 11/1, while Craig is a 12/1 chance and Orlaith a distant 40/1.

In other news, craig just gets more and more desperate

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/ne...ory.jsp?id=1373

I've just discovered a good reason to dislike Derek even more:

http://www.newforesthounds.co.uk/history.html

The fucking Tory wanker is into fox hunting. He was the first black Master of Fox Hounds in the UK.

EDIT:

It gets worse..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../13/nham213.xml

"The fourth guest was Derek Laud, the former Tory lobbyist who was forced to withdraw his candidature from the 1997 general election after being convicted of drink-driving in America"

Wow, what's with all the Science love in here? He's the most irritating, self- obsessed twat in big brother history.

To be fair, they're all hateful wannabes. Do you lot just think he's the least rotten apple in the barrel?

I look forward to seeing him behind a McDonalds counter in the near future. And yes, I would like fries with that.

I look forward to seeing him behind a McDonalds counter in the near future. And yes, I would like fries with that.

Science actually strikes me as a pretty intelligent bloke, and someone not scared of other people's opinions of him. I don't see anything in him that makes me think he's bound for the McDonalds counter. Quite the opposite, he appears to be exactly the sort of motivated person who'll get somewhere in life.

At the end of the day,

"Wouldn't it be funny if Science got a sore throat? We'd be winding him up and laying into him and he'd be getting louder and louder and be in SO much pain"

THAT'S comedy.

Science actually strikes me as a pretty intelligent bloke, and someone not scared of other people's opinions of him. I don't see anything in him that makes me think he's bound for the McDonalds counter. Quite the opposite, he appears to be exactly the sort of motivated person who'll get somewhere in life.

I disagree. I've seen little intelligence displayed from any of them, least of all Science, unless your definition of intelligence is boorishness, poor personal hygiene and being really bad at rhyming. I'm not sure what he's done that makes you think he's motivated to do stuff either, unless it's smoke other peoples fags and make himself food made out of chickens without their arses.

His complete inability to interact with people will preclude him from getting any sort of Mcjob, so I'll retract my comment about him being bound for a Mcdonalds counter.

You get me?

I'm not anti-Science particularly. I don't want any of them to win.