IGNORED

*official* Big Brother 2005 Thread

connect

Science can be bloody stupid though. He is great at getting them all shouting and screaming, showing their nasty sides.

But he then ruins it by refusing to do tasks, being a greedy bastard with food etc etc. The kind of things that will turn some of the viewing public against him.

Dereks right about one thing. Science has no idea whatsoever when it comes to give and take. It's great he shows individuality. But when it comes to the tasks he needs to be a team player - and he hasn't got the faintest idea how to do that.

Science can be bloody stupid though. He is great at getting them all shouting and screaming, showing their nasty sides.

But he then ruins it by refusing to do tasks, being a greedy bastard with food etc etc. The kind of things that will turn some of the viewing public against him.

Dereks right about one thing. Science has no idea whatsoever when it comes to give and take. It's great he shows individuality. But when it comes to the tasks he needs to be a team player - and he hasn't got the faintest idea how to do that.

right after all the brouhaha earlier he participated in the duck corralling task. If anyone is looking bad after that its Derek and apparently people are saying its going to be him up against science for eviction.

Hmm, Orlaith and Science

This really does mean the rest of them are stupid. Less and less reason to watch a bunch of stupid cocks on television.

i.e. Orlaith goes and the rest are driven mad by Science - who will prove to be bulletproof.

Orlaith and Science!

The Dark Deciever strikes!

Edit - Orlaith is going to go, but I've actually not got much of a problem with her. Would of been nice to see Craig or Makosi up, Craig especially is getting more unwatchable and creepier as the days go on "Feel them, go on feel my tits!" BLEURGH!

She's so out on Friday. Science is just such amazing value, there's no way on earth he can leave. What's she brought to the House? Very little aside from her permanently erect nipples and a never-ending stream of whining.

Science, however? Genius! Straight-talking and ace though he is - I see no way that he'll win.

She's so out on Friday. Science is just such amazing value, there's no way on earth he can leave. What's she brought to the House? Very little aside from her permanently erect nipples and a never-ending stream of whining.

Science, however? Genius! Straight-talking and ace though he is - I see no way that he'll win.

Science is such a contradiction to me - on the one hand I find his constant childish noises and ranting mindblowingly annoying, yet by the same token I find myself respecting him for just simply refusing to bow to obvious pressure and beat the living daylights out of pretty much all of the other house mates.

Impressive, but you're right, he ain't gonna win.

I don't quite get why Orlaith is so hated my the housemates though.

They know Derek is manipulating them.

They know Science is popular with the public and need to put a strong candidate against him to get him out.

They know Makosi is a twat and, until recently, a good plotter who got Max and Sask out.

They know Craig is slightly disturbed.

Orlaith is just breast and makeup-obsessed and a bit whiny and dull. Surely not competition winning attributes.

Eugene has joined the cowardly masses. Its a stock lesson in conformity.

Science, who had been tapping rhythmically on his chair, finally spoke of the predictable result. "Is not as if I was not expecting anything less," he told the others. "Come on now."

As the silence continued, he challenged: "Why are you so silent? You've all got what you wanted."

"Tweedledumb doesn't know what you mean," replied Anthony.

"So are you lot going to keep blocking me for the rest of my time here? Going to sleep when I come in?" asked Science.

He was again greeted with no response, a silence that lasted for several minutes more until Big Brother allowed the group out of the living area.

Science is an annoyingly loud git but fair dues to him here. He really challenges the faceless bully mob. Horrible gits.

The eventual winner should have the prize money shredded in front for their face.

That would be fun.

Hopefully Science's recent spat with practically all of the other hosemates won't result in his eviction on Friday. Incredibly annoying as he may be at times, I have to admire his willingness to speak his mind, and he never says something about anyone behind their back that he's not whiling to say to their face.

Orlaith on the other hand seems to think that she's on some sort of 24-hour fashion shoot, her constant preening and posing is getting kinda dull. Her entertainment value is negligible, unless you go for stick-thin Irish chicks with plastic boobs.

*sigh*

I'm still wondering how it all would have turned out if that quirky bint Kinga had made it into the house. :)

Do you really think Orlaith is the sort of person that would avoid a day all about HER where a crowd are outside for HER and all the photographers want to take photos of HER in a special outfit chosen by HER and Davina wants to ask HER questions about what SHE thinks.

I don't.

Is it possible to know who voted for who? I want to laugh and jig and such.

Whilst the housemates do not know how each of the others actually voted in the privacy of the Diary Room. We can divulge who voted for who….

Anthony – Science & Orlaith

Craig – Science & Makosi

Derek – Science & Orlaith

Eugene – Science &Orlaith

Kemal – Science & Orlaith

Makosi – Kemal & Derek

Orlaith – Kemal & Derek

Science – Craig & Derek

Anthony and Eugene received no nominations.

Each housemate had to give a valid reason for their choice of nominees and failure to do so could have resulted in an official warning from Big Brother. Comments included:

Anthony nominated “Citizen Science” because he’s “an absolute handful to live with. When he kicks off the bloke turns into a completely, unreasonable arsehole.” Anthony also nominated Orlaith because “She’s not taking advantage of being in the Big Brother house. She can’t take it and was crying today. If someone wants out then I want them out.”

Craig nominated Science because of a recent argument they’d had over food “he’s been taking the piss lately… only thinks of himself. He has a singular and selfish attitude and is difficult to have to live with.” He also voted for Makosi because “She’s been doing quite a lot of s**t stirring, going from person to person saying stuff.”

Derek nominated Science because “he’s destructive as a housemate and has prejudices that in modern Britain are completely unacceptable.” Derek also nominated Orlaith because “she says she’s finding the experience difficult…as an act of charity I should put her out of her misery and let the British public decide. She pouts for Northern Ireland and uses men as sexual objects.”

Eugene nominated Science because “he consistently manages to create enough bickering to keep people on edge. He’s made life difficult for a lot of people in the house.” Eugene also nominated Orlaith because “she’s started to lose interest in the house and she said I’m a waste of space. The remark wasn’t necessary but I can understand why she made it.”

Kemal nominated Science saying “God knows how many weeks I’ve nominated him. His behaviour is taking its toll and it’s time for him to leave the house and let us live in peace. He’s a nasty, malicious little boy.” Kemal also nominated Orlaith because “I don’t trust her… talking about me behind my back to my best friend Makosi. People would kill to be in here but she does not appreciated the experience.”

Makosi nominated Kemal because “I am the drama queen he wants to be. Feel he’s not gay… lies about so many things. I can’t stand the little boy, don’t want to know him anymore. Everything he does is in the name of drama.” Makosi also voted for Derek because “he’s a snob who doesn’t know what happens at supermarkets as he shops at Harrods. He waits for the slightest, slyest comment about sexuality or colour and pounces. For someone with very important friends, he’s a very insecure little man.”

Orlaith nominated Kemal because “don’t think he likes the fact Makosi and myself are spending more time together. He was trying to say he doesn’t want me to come between them.” Orlaith also voted for Derek because “when I came into the house he was rude to me. He likes to be in control. I don’t have anything in common with him. He’s only nice to you when he wants to be. Very manipulative person.”

Science nominated Craig because “he disrespected Science for no reason, no true reason. One minute he’s cool with me, next he’s switched.” Science also nominated Derek “the dark deceiver. Called me a peasant and said he’d pack my bags for me.”

Damn, if it weren't for that idiot kemal, derek would have been up.

are you riverdancing yet then? :)

The stomach muscles are strained as the hearty laughter fans out into the cosmos.

The leg muscles throb and ache after the acid generating festival that is jigging.

The joy of being right. The sheer thrill of drowning in ones own wonderfulness. A magic that once tried is forever sought.

Craig's a right clit-face.