IGNORED

Thundercats On Dvd

cyd charisse

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thundercats is shit now, though. It has some fantastic characters, and quite clearly one of the best themes ever written, but it's shite. I watched the movie again recently and could barely keep my eyes open. Sadly.

However, Panthro is superb. He's such a mong.

And the Burbills have awesome voices.

And Mum-Ra and Mar-Mut are both fantastic.

I love Thundercats.

My take on Thundercats is that is it so abysmally dire it almost makes He-Man and co look good but the red/black cat's head logo is one of the most striking and brilliant such designs, um, ever. Far too good to be wasted on them.

Still, I was well chuffed when a quest in WoW gave me the SWORD OF OMEN. Who wouldn't run around smiting motherfuckers while screaming for sight BEYOND sight? Aces, I tell's ya.

• 3 months later...

Volume 2 is out in December. It can't come quickly enough, as this volume has the show's finest episodes in Lion-o's annointment trials

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=58303

Speaking of coming, watching Volume 1 has reminded me of my early sexual escapades, where I would give a cry of 'thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats', followed by the obligatory cry of 'hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!' as I shot my load. Thanks for allowing me to share this with you.

The transfer is disappointing on these DVDs.

Speaking of coming, watching Volume 1 has reminded me of my early sexual escapades, where I would give a cry of 'thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats', followed by the obligatory cry of 'hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!' as I shot my load. Thanks for allowing me to share this with you.

^_^:D:o

Volume 2 is out in December. It can't come quickly enough, as this volume has the show's finest episodes in Lion-o's annointment trials

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=58303

The transfer is disappointing on these DVDs.

"I call it my Sword of Omens. The eye shall open soon."

That homemade Thundercats "movie" has mentally unbalanced me, but it doesn't matter. Thundercats on DVD! Yes!

• 7 months later...

I've read that theres loads of problems with the set

people were expecting a remastered version (like transformers) but got the original. One of the episodes also has no music what do ever (when you switch to french language version, the musics there)

stuff like that is making me think, I'll wait until some UK company gets it, they'll probably remaster it

Thundercats was pretty good......but I LOVED Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. Suddenly remembered it a while ago by stumbling on a random nerd site and all the memories of how amazing it was came flooding back. :lol:

Need to find me a boxest or summat of it, if one exists. And is reasonably priced. I thought I had most of the episodes recorded on VHS at home.....but couldn't find them anywhere.

jaycelogo.jpg