IGNORED

Retro Gamer Vol 2 Issue 4

Goose

There is no definite translation patch as yet for the SCD game. From what I can tell it's all talk at the moment. Too many seem more interested in translating SFC games. But if there is a visible interest on forums, I'm sure people will become more determined to get it done. At the moment I just play it patched into PAL using ConvSCD. It's NOT worth £100 though, especially if you don't know Japanese. Cheers for the info on the screens.

As for criticism, criticise all you like! I'm just a freelancer meaning I only know about my own articles. :o

On both sides of the bridge for that matter. (greetings Strider!)

I think there'll be something by me in issue 33 of GTM though, should be good.

For GTM it's mainly franchise stuff like the Popful Mail feature, and recently a look at "something else".

For RG I normally try and cover more unusual console based things, often tying in to content I've secured for the cover disc.

Otherwise feel free to voice anything you didn't like about my work. I'll do my best to check in here every so often.

There is no definite translation patch as yet for the SCD game. From what I can tell it's all talk at the moment. Too many seem more interested in translating SFC games. But if there is a visible interest on forums, I'm sure people will become more determined to get it done. At the moment I just play it patched into PAL using ConvSCD. It's NOT worth £100 though, especially if you don't know Japanese. Cheers for the info on the screens.

As for criticism, criticise all you like! I'm just a freelancer meaning I only know about my own articles. <_<

On both sides of the bridge for that matter. (greetings Strider!)

I think there'll be something by me in issue 33 of GTM though, should be good.

For GTM it's mainly franchise stuff like the Popful Mail feature, and recently a look at "something else".

For RG I normally try and cover more unusual console based things, often tying in to content I've secured for the cover disc.

Otherwise feel free to voice anything you didn't like about my work. I'll do my best to check in here every so often.

Yeah, that worked fantastically for Star Control 2. I was really hyped up to play it, and it was well worth it. Well done.

Thanks.

I am so glad more people are playing that phenomenal game. It was a real labour of love writing that. It's also worth checking out Toys For Bob's other games. I quite enjoyed Pandemonium and The horde.

What did you think of the Popful Mail article and Working Designs interview in GamesTM? Im guessing you read both GTM and RG?

Thanks.

I am so glad more people are playing that phenomenal game. It was a real labour of love writing that. It's also worth checking out Toys For Bob's other games. I quite enjoyed Pandemonium and The horde.

What did you think of the Popful Mail article and Working Designs interview in GamesTM? Im guessing you read both GTM and RG?

Both were very enjoyable reads.

I didn't even know about Popful Mail. There are some things even I don't know...

Pandemonium's rubbish, though :(

Oh yeah, btw, for those who liked the Shadowrun article, I recomend some extra reading.

http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/resources/timeline.shtml

This is a rather good timeline, highlighting the entire Shadowrun backstory from around 1999 right up to when the videogames take place and after.

http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/resources/slang.shtml

Meanwhile check out this link if you are interested to read up a bit more on the slang used in the games.

So then, has anyone actually gone out and played the Shadowrun games after reading the article?