Ghost Recon 360 Pics!

hub2

Yeah the wavebird has a tiny little light but Microsoft have to be bigger and better and have a giant glowing green thing. That's not even mentioning the giant green light on the front of the console.

.::: Why settle for size S when you can have size PENIS?

why would i try and wind people up ? it just doesn't look that great. i expected something amazing. maybe when i see the shots properly instead of these scans it will look much better.

Or find some glasses.

GR3.jpg

That is not possible on xbox, especially running in 720p.

It will be released 7-10 days after USA in europe, December for Japan.

10-16 games available on release.

Perfect Dark 0, Kameo, PGR3 are release games.

When you watch a DVD, some stuff in the console will automaticly shut down - so its quieter.

why would i try and wind people up ? it just doesn't look that great. i expected something amazing. maybe when i see the shots properly instead of these scans it will look much better.

I'm with you. If anything it looks like a slightly nicer version of an Xbox game, as have all the 360 screenshots I've seen so far. I've seen nothing graphically that screams it would be worth the cost in hardware to upgrade from what we have already.

I'm already preparing for the smallest generational jump ever if what we've seen so far is any sort of indication of what to expect.

It will be released 7-10 days after USA in europe, December for Japan.

10-16 games available on release.

Perfect Dark 0, Kameo, PGR3 are release games.

When you watch a DVD, some stuff in the console will automaticly shut down - so its quieter.

You serious? That'll be 2 must have games on launch for me!

can't see it myself. ho hum.

It's all in the fancy lighting, that lovely thin layer of realistic smoke, shadows and character models. Sure it's not as big as Playstation to Xbox but it's still a noticable difference. We haven't even seen what the pyshics are going to be like in the game.

It's also going to be running in 720p too, no way would the xbox be kicking that out.

I have to say only perfect dark is the only "must have" for me, so long as it doesn't disappoint. Halo 3 I doubt will be available at launch. Those GR3 screens look excellent though, but not sure it's my type of game.

Dimitri

Gears of War

PGR3 BUY!

NBA2K6

Halo 3 (what a suprise!) BUY!

Elder Scrolls IV

The Godfather

The Darkness

CoD2

Rallisport Challenge 3

Test Drive: Unlimited

Perfect Dark 0 BUY!

Kameo BUY!

PGR3 BUY!

I think.

Dear me, that's four games I want (you put PGR3 in there twice :D) on launch.

Can't. Wait.

I seriously doubt Halo 3 will be out, but I bet Halo 2.5 will be - which I definitely get.

yeh, yada yada, but...WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE 360 MEAN!? WILL SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IT PLEASE!

They can't really call it 'Xbox 2', because Sony will be coming out with PS3 and Joe Bloggs is just gonna assume that Microsoft's machine is inferior straight away.

Apart from that line of thinking, nah, I don't know why they've called it 360.