disastrous in what way?

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4477/ventureb_s4.html

The problem isn't the sometimes thick, thick rings surrounding characters that make them appear glowing. It isn't the stairstepping, shimmering, or other aliasing-like issues that pop up in static, moving, and panning shots alike. It isn't the few random speckles, or the cheap animation that has the SPHINX logo stay stationary and hover above some clothing articles, instead of changing angles with them. The problem is artifacting, and holy shit is it everywhere. The interrogation scene at the end of the first episode has to be one of the worst artifact-riddled moments I've ever seen on Blu-ray. It gets super heavy, discolors, adds movement to pictures that shouldn't have it, constantly draws the eyes, and the less I say about the banding, the better. It's a crying shame.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Loving S6. Can't believe there's only 1 left :(

Like that they've stayed with one focus and storyline throughout (although with many different players) than jumping over time/perspective like S5.

Hank/Dean and even Doc feel like ever so slightly sidelined at some points.

Dr Mrs The Monarch is brilliant though - love she's the most competent and well-adjusted person in the show. 

While the Monarch is a surprisingly (admittedly inadvertent) vigilante, is it wrong I really hope he doesn't screw up his marriage? I'm surprisingly invested in it.

(Could really have done without seeing Jonas and the Original Blue Morpho doing the Team Venture salute with their penises though :S)

• 4 years later...
12 hours ago, dug said:

Hmmm, is that going to be "can you make more, but with a massively reduced budget?"

Graphic novel, maybe HBO Max but can see a farewell season or at worst a movie.

Man I'm going to miss those goofballs.