IGNORED

Xbox 360 - Console And Controller Revealed

camps

It's already been established that the HDD is the big thing with "40GB" written on it on the left-hand edge of the console, hasn't it?

I recall seeing a shot of something attached to the side of the console, but not with anything written on it.

I guess I should just give up hope that you gently press that thing on the right, and out pops an MP3 player :D

On the subject of that 40 gig attachment thing though, I don't get it. I don't get it at all. If one of the purposes of this machine is to be a PVR, then no way would 40 gigs be sufficient. It's a laughable disk size these days.

To stop you stacking your Dreamcast and SNES on top of it like any sensible person would.

How does being concave stop you putting a SNES or DC on top of it? Convex, sure, but it can be done with concave. Unless what you are putting on it really needs support in the middle.

That TV show will probably be crap. Big name celebs calling themselves 'avid gamers' and how they think 'Xbox rocks' just because they get paid to say so.

But I'll watch it anyway as I'm dead-curious and I think Microsoft really has a huge scoop going public on mainstream TV before doing some traditional in-crowd pressconference in E3 that nobody but journo's and some geeks will see.

That TV show will probably be crap. Big name celebs calling themselves 'avid gamers' and how they think 'Xbox rocks' just because they get paid to say so.

But I'll watch it anyway as I'm dead-curious and I think Microsoft really has a huge scoop going public on mainstream TV before doing some traditional in-crowd pressconference in E3 that nobody but journo's and some geeks will see.

.::: Journo's have already seen it, played it and done all sorts of stuff with it.

Well, the important ones anyway.

I'm not sure if this has been said already but the xbox360 specs seems to make me say Phantom alot of the time

Maybe the phantom was like a 'test' for the 360...maybe?

i wonder when the d-pad will stop making an appearence? they seem to be increasingly marginalised, the GC d-pad in particular being particularly small (necessitating of course the release of the hori snes replica). hori snes replica should be the name of a band