IGNORED

Car Boot Finds April 30th

Went to my first this w.e.

I have never seen such a large collection of people with such a small amount of teeth.

Anyway got fuck all but i'm not going to let that put me off. I'll be going again next week.

I'm liking the photos people are putting up.  Think you should make it a regular thing.  Much more fun to see the goods rather than reading lists :blink:

I agree, next week I'll put everything out on the floor (much to the missus' annoyance) in the front room before it goes into the 'games room'. The picture will no doubt come complete with the cats as they love sniffing around all the stuff.

A mint boxed mega drive and 9 games - £20

Super Mario Sunshine plus an old style xbox joypad - £5

Nirvana - The Complete Radio Sessions - MINT - £4 - LMFAO

Ocean Colour Scene - Seasides, B sides, Freerides - MINT - £4 - B)

Dreamcast, Joypad, VMU, Steering Wheel plus Pedals - £10

Loads of Big Boxed PC games 50p each

Was muddy as fook

A mint boxed mega drive and 9 games - £20

Super Mario Sunshine plus an old style xbox joypad - £5

Nirvana - The Complete Radio Sessions - MINT - £4 - LMFAO

Ocean Colour Scene - Seasides, B sides, Freerides - MINT - £4 - B)

Dreamcast, Joypad, VMU, Steering Wheel plus Pedals - £10

Loads of Big Boxed PC games 50p each

Was muddy as fook

Come on what big boxed PC games did you get? Any nice minty ones in there? It allways amazes me how good condition most of them are in.

Nothing out of this world

Thief 2

Rainbow 6

Desert Strike and Jungle Strike boxset

Myst Desktop Edition (no mousemat)

Command and Conquer: Expansion Packs (Covert Ops, Counterstrike, The Aftermath)

Wing Commander IV (No instructions)

The Darkening (No instructions)

Sim Tower

Sim City 2000 Deluxe edition

All complete and mint unless otherwise stated

Dragged the wife and daughter up for nothing this morning! They were not very happy. First car boot was 1/4 full and only managed to pick up

American McGees Alice - Boxed Alice and cheshire cat figures set - £1.00

2nd car boot was cancelled due to rain

;)

Both boot sales were absolutely heaving today. Plenty of competition around but managed to buy:

Gamecube + all leads + pad + 2 games - £10

PS1 Namco GCon 45 + point Blank + Time Crisis - £9

PS1 Parappa the Rapper - £2

PS1 Official boxed Mouse + mouse mat + official multitap - 50p

XBox: all £4 each

- Colin McRae Rally 04

- R Racing

- Morrowind

- Enclave

- Dark Alliance

- Dark Alliance 2

GBA Donald Duck Advance - £3

PS2: all £3.50 each or less

- Kingdom Hearts

- James Bond Everything or Nothing

- Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2

- The Getaway

- Tiger Woods 2004

- The Hulk

- Spider Man

- Crazy Taxi

- Bloody Roar 3

- The Bouncer

- Soul Reaver 2

Dreamcast console + 2 pads + lightgun + fishing rod + 8 games - £8

Dreamcast console + 11 games - £10

N64 expansion pak - 50p

N64 6 sports games - 20p each!

SNES 2 official controllers and 9 games inc Secret of Mana + Mario Kart - £5

Spectrum - boxed Spectrum+3 action pack - £20

NES Super Set in box + extra console + 9 games - £15

PC CD Monkey Island 1 + 2 double pack - 50p

Gamboy Color - Tomb Raider + Robot Wars - £6 the pair

Plus 2 x boxed Scalextric cars inc Playstation Gran Turismo branded Porsche 911 GT1 - £8, some Top Trumps for my boy and Little Britain Series 1 DVD for £3.50 for my daughter.

Magicaldrop

Christ! What do you do with all this stuff? Is it to keep or do you sell it on or use it for trades in shops?

Christ! What do you do with all this stuff? Is it to keep or do you sell it on or use it for trades in shops?

That's what I'd like to know. I mean, every week the same people seem to go from here and haul back an Ark-full of stuff!

Not much today, but it was sooooo nice out :(

PS1 Parappa The Rapper - £3

PS1 Elmo in Letterland (or something, it's for the niece. I'll have her playing games before her fourth birthday if it kills me!) - £1

PS2 Kuri Kuri Mix - £4

DC Ready 2 Rumble - £1 - I love this game!

GBA Wade Hixton's Counter Punch - £5 - been after it for ages, well happy.

All boxed and complete. Also got a few books and (oddly enough) a grill pan.

I got:

Wreckless Xbox £2

Sega Soccer Slam Xbox £2

Banjoe Kazooie N64 £1

Zombies Snes £1

150 issues of private eye, ranging from 1969 to 1979 - most are mint - £3

Metal Gear Twin Snakes Gcube £7

Bogus Witch Project DVD £1, but I've stamped on it in disgust.

DC Ready 2 Rumble - £1 - I love this game!

i was looking for that, but the only copy i saw was £3 and in pretty shitty condition so i thought i'd wait. great game though! watching the contender on tv has made me want to play it again :(

Made sure we left some stuff for those who got up late ;-)

Left the usual mega drives, ps1s, dreamcasts and gameboys to the "others"!

I feel oddly powerful and yet guilty I was clearly bitchy enough in the other thread to be memorable. :(

PS2 Kuri Kuri Mix - £4

That is a cracker of a game. Get a second player available before even considering putting it in the PS2 and you will have a great time.

Sega Soccer Slam Xbox £2

Again - awesome game. It's the new NBA Jam in terms of fun - I've played for hours on it.

Ready to Rumble

i was looking for that, but the only copy i saw was £3

It's fun enough but I enjoyed 2 much more. Felt more like a fighting game and less like a novelty but kept the fun there still. Neither are as good as Rocky though...

That's what I'd like to know. I mean, every week the same people seem to go from here and haul back an Ark-full of stuff!

Take a look at the 'car booting - easter weekend' thread for the trouble this kind of question can cause!

Magicaldrop

Some bloke beat me to the punch this weekend, i only managed -

Boxed silver PS2 + GT4 £60

PS1 + Commodore 64 + a box of Commodore 64 games + a SNES power pack

£5 the lot

Disnesy Dinosaurs PS1 game

£1

box full of spectrum games

£3

bag full of spectrum games

£4

SNES + Pitfall + Super Mario World

£10 from a trader

Saw some fella with a 2x boxed master systems and a boxed NES.

Still can't complain, not with the haul i got last week.

I did 2 boot sales on Saturday and found a grand total of jack shit, absolutely bugger all...

Sunday I was proper pissed off, drove to a boot sale quite some distance, and it was shut. I decided to venture out into the countryside, an hour later I found a proper safe boot sale and cleaned up RichM style... I got a few really nice bits to chuck on the pile that I will be keeping.

Monday wasn’t great either, loads of rain, but was better in the afternoon, so off I went and did rather well if I do say so myself. The locals were a weird bunch, they didn't know shit about anything (from a buying games point of view) they were leaving me to walk around at my leisure chatting away and I didn't even have to try. It was all there all I had to do was look :angry:

As usual I saw mountains of rubbish PS1 titles and a few battered / muddy / smashed MD and PS1 consoles, and the usual smashed up DC games.

Got this lot:

ZX Spectrum Computer (loose) + 2 light guns + cables etc - £7 the lot

GAMEBOY Zelda OOS (complete), Breath Of Fire 2 (loose), Game & Watch Gallery (loose) - £12

DREAMCAST Console (boxed) + pad + cables + 5 games (complete)

including Midway’s Greatest Arcade Hits Volume 1 + HOTD2 etc - £4 the lot

PS2 Myst 3 + Guide (complete), Official Pad x2 (both loose), Final Fantasy X complete) - £10

MEGADRIVE Speedball 2 (tatty/complete), Street Fighter 2 (tatty/complete) - £3 the lot

PS1 Bugs Bunny & Taz Time Busters, Card Shark, Red Alert, The Grinch, The Emperor’s New Groove, V2000, Treasure Planet, Psychic Detective, Theme Park World, Harry Potter ATCOS, Harry Potter ATPS, Doom, Victory Boxing 2, Bugs Bunny Lost In Time, Oddworld, Bubsy 3D, Konami Open Golf, Galerians, Fear Effect, Pajama Sam, Rascal, Kotobuki Grand Prix, Constructor, Command & Conquer, Rayman 2, Ghoul Panic, The Lion King, Toy Story 2, Shrek 2, The Unholy War, Little Mermaid 2, Spider-Man 2, Rugrats Totally Angelica, Crash 3, Atlantis The Lost Empire, Puchi Carat, Scooby-Doo, Bust-A-Move 2, Wing Over, Battle Stations, Clock Tower, Atari Anniversary, Weakest Link, Rugrats Search For Reptar, Treasure Planet, Digimon World 2003, Creatures, Bust-A-Move 4, Goldie, Anastasia, CTR, Digimon Rumble Arena, Mickey’s Wild Adventure, RC DE GO, Lego Island 2, Rugrats In Paris, Hercules

- all boxed, most with instructions, between 50p - £2 each, a few were £3

AMIGA Monkey Island, Tornado, Dizzy Excellent Adventures, Amnios, Sim City & Terrain Editor (all complete) - £10 the lot

PS1 Fantastic Four, Final Fantasy 7, Blood Omen, Warcraft 2, MDK, Spyro The Dragon, Crash 2

- the local “expert” once again moaned they were too expensive and walked off (he won’t pay over £2 for any PS1 game) - £18 the lot

GAMEBOY

Pocket Bomberman, Pokemon Blue, Rayman, Wario Land 2 (all loose) - £2 each

PuchiCarat (boxed/complete) - £2

MEGA-CD Sonic CD (complete) - 50p!!!

PC

The Games Factory (complete) – 50p

Titanic Journal, Riven, Ultima Online (all complete) - £2 each

Curse Of Enchanta, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango (all complete) - £1 each

NINTENDO 64 Console (loose) + 2 pads + cables + 9 games (loose / some with instructions)

Including Pilotwings, Mario Kart, Super Mario, Banjo Kazooie etc

- £20 the lot - wasn’t even me that found this…

PS1

Equestriad 2001, Asterix & Obelix (brand new) - £3 each

FF7 (complete) + Abe’s Exoddus (complete) - £7.50 for both

DREAMCAST Console (loose) + 2 pads + VMU + cables + 16 games (as usual some broken hinges)

including Crazy Taxi, Crazy Taxi 2, Sonic, Sonic 2, Army Men, Dinosaur etc

- £20 the lot

SNES Console (loose) + Super Mario World (no cables etc) - £4

NES Action Replay (loose) + SNES Super Punch Out (loose) - £2 each

NINTENDO 64 Console (boxed/complete Super Mario bundle)

- £10 the lot

AMIGA A1200 (loose) with hard drive + cables + 340 odd disks (about 75% are copies, they are off to the tip)

- £10 for the lot, got the N64 above from the same nice seller. This is my second boot sale A1200 this one had better work properly...

OTHER THINGS

7 official PS1 magazines - £2.50

Now Music – 50p

Regards

EDIT : just read above posts, either you buy to keep, buy to trade/fund other purchases, or buy to sell on ebay/market stall/car boot sale/shop etc - cheers

PS1

Equestriad 2001 £3

Have you fleabayed it yet? I thought I'd be generous and put mine on BIN for £14 and it sold that evening.

Had a little play yesterday. Not as bad as it sounds actually. The commentary is great.

Saturday: Local site was packed, normally have time to do two sites only had time to do the one. Saying that didn't get much

DC: Incoming

3 x MegaJoy carts.

Passed up: Spectrum 48k (loose) £20 (yeah right)

Monday: Poor showing at the site, didn't get a sausage only thing that might have interested me was a tatty, boxed Master system. But I have them coming out of my ears (well the loft).

Kev

First time poster long time booter

Saturday:  Local site was packed, normally have time to do two sites only had time to do the one.  Saying that didn't get much

DC:  Incoming

3 x MegaJoy carts.

Passed up:  Spectrum 48k (loose) £20 (yeah right)

Monday:  Poor showing at the site, didn't get a sausage only thing that might have interested me was a tatty, boxed Master system.  But I have them coming out of my ears (well the loft).

Kev

First time poster long time booter

Welcome to the forum. :lol:

am in Morocco at the moment and no car boots or games to be seen in Marrakesh. However. we stayed with a friend in Guildford the night before we flew here and saw two big booters as we drove along. The girlfriend made it clear we didnt have time <_<

on the plus side morocco is amazing :)