IGNORED

Post Your Gaming Setups

kerraig UK

my pony setup is waaay earlier in the thread.

Ive been borrowing the projector from work on a regular basis to "work on my presentation skills".

P4270019.JPG

Only through composhite unfortunately (Its the only type of lead I have thats long enough), but even so, fuck the quality, feel the width etc.

Pff, use a real N64 :)

So the Mrs had enough of the 360 downstairs plugged into my Plasma, so I had to bastard move it upstairs...

Luckily I have a bigger screen upstairs!

So I spent tonight tidying up all the cables (fuck I love those cable tidy applicator systems)

and this is the finished result...

147154663_5f06929ef8_m.jpg

Panoramic view

147154664_eb866208d0_m.jpg

in the dark!

you lucky bastard!

I have to use a 19'' monitor :D

So the Mrs had enough of the 360 downstairs plugged into my Plasma, so I had to bastard move it upstairs...

Luckily I have a bigger screen upstairs!

So I spent tonight tidying up all the cables (fuck I love those cable tidy applicator systems)

and this is the finished result...

147154663_5f06929ef8_m.jpg

Panoramic view

147154664_eb866208d0_m.jpg

in the dark!

The curve on the wall cant be ideal? It looks ok in yout Tony Hawk pic though. How does it work out for you like that?

The curve on the wall cant be ideal? It looks ok in yout Tony Hawk pic though. How does it work out for you like that?

I thought the title on the pic "panoramic view" migth give that away. Its 3 photos stitched together. You can see right two dont quite meet up propely if you look closely.

hd66ye.jpg

So just got one of those CRT HD sets and this is how everything is now set up. Gotta get some of those twin phono-S-Video leads to wire the PS2 in via component and gonna change the speakers tomorrow for better ones.