IGNORED

We're Getting Another Code In June

scottcr

• 1 month later...

Out on the 24th according to Nintendo Europe. Looks right up my street, as I love traditional puzzly adventure games. I may well have to buy a DS for this one. Can't wait to see some reviews - hopefully Edge have a review in the imminent E3 issue.

Damn...I can't buy this. Stupid European cases being bigger than the US or Japanese cases. It'll make my collection look odd.

What? I know thats very sad.

Still looks great. One of the reasons I got my DS.

:)

That is pretty sad. They need to be bigger to accomodate the bigger manuals with multiple languages. If you're serious and you really want to, i'll swap an import case for a euro case. Makes no odds to me....

:)

That is pretty sad. They need to be bigger to accomodate the bigger manuals with multiple languages. If you're serious and you really want to, i'll swap an import case for a euro case. Makes no odds to me....

Thanks but I'll just wait till the US release. :o

Damn...I can't buy this. Stupid European cases being bigger than the US or Japanese cases. It'll make my collection look odd.

What? I know thats very sad.

Still looks great. One of the reasons I got my DS.

I can't get US/JP versions for the opposite reasons. They look rubbish...black and small. White and chunky is where its at!

-----

NEG

-----

Edit:Which is why I prey Puyo Pop Fever DS makes it over here...

• 2 weeks later...

Going to return San Andreas and get it on Friday or Saturday. :rolleyes:

Don't know anything about it, aside from seeing the background pictures on the Stars Catalogue - so should be a pleasant surprise. Might pick up Conker too, yum.

I really don't know whether I want this right away. I mean... I will probably get it eventually but is it worth paying full price right away? I thought it was supposed to be really fiddly. And I bet if I got it I'd consult gamefaqs all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

After reading the review in EDGE about this, I wanted to get it ASAP, but I thought I could hold out till I actually had the cash.

I really wish I hadn't watched that video. Does anyone want a kidney? One careful owner.

(And I totally have to agree with the game cases thing; I want mine to all be from the same region for aesthetic reasons. Just a shame that I chose Europe. My poor wallet.... :) )