IGNORED

Banjo-threeie

KesDragon

Banjo-Threeie is gonna rock!

it'll be a massive collectathon that'll completely miss the point of what makes a platformer good...

unless they delay it now that SMG is out and the entire team is now sitting with their head in their hands in complete despondancy.

it'll be a massive collectathon that'll completely miss the point of what makes a platformer good...

unless they delay it now that SMG is out and the entire team is now sitting with their head in their hands in complete despondancy.

They are probably too busy adding eyeballs to every single object in the game to even notice Mario Galaxy is out.

Isnt Banjo holding one of the planetoids from SMG in his hands, would certainly explain the crestfallen look on his face (though I must admit Im surprised by Rares honesty in this card about the situation they find the game in TBH)

.::: If so, I don't recognize it... Is it the doorknob of the door he tried to open perhaps?

What's Banjo holding?

It's some sort of clue to the game I'd wager

It looks like the portal thing from DK: Jungle Climber to me.

More importantly, what is the bong-cum-showerhead device on the floor to Banjo's left? :lol:
Reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine, and Mario's water jet thingy.

It is.

Thing is, even if they announced it, and showed it, it would probably be hideously ugly - they'll never match the awesomeness of KI1 again... :(

From this: :lol:

glacius.jpg

To this.... :(

ki2_glab.jpg

(what the cock is with the fingers and toes, jesus)

To... what? It could only be worse, based on this evidence:

kameo.jpg

Ugh.