Late April Fool Or Not......

Dimahoo

Sooo fake.

- Score counter different on each pic.

- No original elements in either pic. Because, of course, Treasure are well-known for recycling old artwork.

- Random resolution of elements

- Cheesy Photoshop filters attempting to emulate 'Zelda 4 Swords' indirect rendering effects in first pic

- Hit counters (?!) and enemy placement make no sense.

- clumsily stitched together ground in bottom-left corner of pic 2.

Same fellas who did the Panzer Dragoon video perhaps?

Unless the game is officially announced I won't believe it. Screenshots of "games" running on PSPs are very easy to fake. If I had the inclination I could do one of Half Life 2 or Resi4 and that's with little or no knowledge of photoshop.

I'd like to thinks it's real, but it's so easy to hoax these things it's not even worth thinking about till something official crops up. Tis a good fake with some effort put in other than just sticking a screen grab on the memory stick... The more I look at iot the more I think it's too elaborate to be a fake but I guess some people have more spare time than I do (the cnts :lol: )

Cheers

Quexex

If it were real it would without a doubt cement my purchase of a PSP, Wipeout Pure has me fairly convinced to buy one but this would make it an absolute certainty. That said.... I don't think it's real, but I'll wait with baited breath to be proved wrong.

Sooo fake.

- Score counter different on each pic.

- No original elements in either pic. Because, of course, Treasure are well-known for recycling old artwork.

- Random resolution of elements

- Cheesy Photoshop filters attempting to emulate 'Zelda 4 Swords' indirect rendering effects in first pic

- Hit counters (?!) and enemy placement make no sense.

- clumsily stitched together ground in bottom-left corner of pic 2.

Same fellas who did the Panzer Dragoon video perhaps?

i guess the score would increase.. like if you killed a bunch of people.... or if it was a different playthrough....

original elements?? the backgrounds are polygonal by the looks of it... that platform goes "back" into the screen as fas as I can see....

*shrug*

*edit*

the post on NTSC UK linked to IGN, and that linked to a japanese site..

http://boards.ign.com/PSP_Lobby/b7205/82938231/?0

which is no longer there... hastily removed??

some great engrish text too...

"I have lived in Tokyo. i have older sibling, he works at the optical hardware regional development company, he knows many people that make video games of some person -

that friend had SONY PSP and today where the new game has been attached, you have known, - he called telephone me in order to say that he

has played the gunstar hero on PSP console. 0_o

As for me in excited order, my sibling to take the photograph of the game of for the sake of to him you asked, - there is an interest in i desired

photograph, - the game works exactly one level and was many crash! maybe prototype?

The he meant that is! I regrettable, I use my translation software because

of English I am bad, is. :lol:;

Hirano. "

WTF?

I doubt thats real, because even if it WAS an emulator (which is seems to hint at) then 500 roms would not fit into 500 megs. Roms are generally 1 meg + for mega drive and snes stuff. Plus the player itself takes up 50 megs too, which is a lot!