IGNORED

Moto GP

Couch Corpse

And it promptly crashed when I was out, so no MotoGP for me. :ph34r:

Ahh thank God for newsgroups!

Rossi had a stunning race obviously, but for me the highlight was Hayden putting in a performance that was long overdue.

Actually Pedrosa was also on top form, looks like those Repsol Hondas are improving!

Hayden did look good on the bike - hopefully the changes are going to give him something to really fight with for the remainder of the season. He deserves a result or two.

Rossi = legend. I'm a Stoner fan, so 2nd was another excellent ride.

Was on my hols so missed the race live and thankfully managed to avoid hearing the results spoiling my viewing of the repeat on Eurosport this afternoon.

Amazin' ^_^:lol:^_^

Pleased for Nicky getting a decent result too.

Rossis bullseye stunt at the end was awesome.
What was this please?, Eurosport didn't show it on the repeat and I can't find it elsewhere.

What

A

Season

Evidence if there ever was that MotoGP wipes the goddamn floor with Formula 1.

My moneys on Rossi to take the championship, but i honestly dont mind who wins, Its been a fantastic seasons racing so far, really on the edge of yer seat stuff. However i miss Gigernau and Biaggi, its always good to have a couple of twats to keep us entertained during pre/post race interviews. "Ah it was not me, it was de bikes fault".

Oh, dont want Hayden to win actually. "I'd like to thank god, jesus, bhudda, the dhali lamma" etc. Incase you didnt notice Nicky...... IT WAS YOU DRIVING THE GODDAMN BIKE !!!!

There was a big bullseye on the track and he sat in the middle of it with his legs crossed, looking very pleased at his win.

Cheers, after enjoying the race so much I downloaded a torrent of it last night for repeat viewing and saw the celebration on there :)

Also, I've been wanting to see the Donnington '05 race again where it was raining and Rossi cleared off big time, so if anybody could point me in the right direction to acquire a vid of that, or if you've got it already and could send me a copy if possible and I'll pay for your efforts it'd be muchly appreciated, thankyou kindly.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder bumpage.

MotoGP from Sachsenring in just over an hour.

Also today is BSB from Oulton Park on ITV at 15:30.

I've been wanting to see the Donnington '05 race again where it was raining and Rossi cleared off big time, so if anybody could point me in the right direction to acquire a vid of that, or if you've got it already and could send me a copy if possible and I'll pay for your efforts it'd be muchly appreciated, thankyou kindly.

Anybody? please

Ahh thank God for newsgroups!

Rossi had a stunning race obviously, but for me the highlight was Hayden putting in a performance that was long overdue.

Actually Pedrosa was also on top form, looks like those Repsol Hondas are improving!

I've got a soft spot for those Hondas - loved that race!

Meatball, I'll download it for you and give you a shout when it's done, donington 2005 yes? (24.07.2005)

:ph34r:

BSB was insane in the rain this afternoon.

I bet Greg Lavilla would agree with you. That had to hurt, getting ridden over your chest :blink:

Shakey was racing well good in the dodgy conditions.

:):blink::(

Just been watching the coverage of this weekends Moto GP qualifying and WSB Superpole on telly, while also checking the interwebs to see what's been going on in the world the last few days. While doing so I was shocked to discover that Ollie Bridewell was fatally injured in a accident during Fridays first free practice session for this weekends BSB race at Mallory Park.

Damn shame to loose such a nice young guy who was so talented and surely had a great future in the sport in such a tragic way.

I always enjoyed reading about his crazy antics in his monthly column in Motorcycle Racer magazine.

Condolences to the Bridewell family and friends.

RIP Ginger Gigolo -_-

Ollie%20Bridewell%20crop.jpg

Hopefully a good weekends racing will send him off in style ;)