Moto GP

Couch Corpse

Was gutted for Edwards ;) I have wanted him to do well ever since he went into GP, just to prove that the WSB guys were capable of doing it.

When he retook Hayden on the last lacp it was incredible, after being over a second behind at the beginning of the lap.

Well done to Hayden though. Rossi still FTW though.

Ace MotoGP weekend for me. Simply awesome.

Fridaynight was 'TT night', where several stages were setup throughout town where bands performed, including my mates, The Heavens Devils. I was their roadie for the night, and made a sh!tload of pictures of them on (and off) stage. Lots of beer drunk and a lot of beautiful women met, it was a cracking night in all. To bed at about 3am to get up at 8am to go to the track for some MotoGP.

It was hot as hell there, but the atmosphere was great. Had an argument with a Englishman though, about them not letting us through to reach our seats (paid good money for those, ffs) so I told him to f/o and we 'forced' our way past him (he was a right c00nt) towards our seats. 125cc was a very tight race, the 250cc less so. Lots of crashes seen almost right in front of us, including the one from Edwards. Awesome race between him and Hayden. Rossi started 18th, but managed to finish 8th, which proves he's the best.

Pics to be posted tonight. I have to sort them cos there are a few rancid ones in there.

I was rather dissapointed after such an excellent drive that he came off. If they'd both made it to the line it would have been an incredible finish.

Yeah that would've been the cherry on the cake. B)

I saw Rossi overtake someone every 2 laps, at the end of the first straight. People went mad every time he did. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool pics, that was your mates band yeah?

Thanks! Yeah, they're ace. I'm managing them and want to fix a few gigs for 'em in the UK, but it's hard.

That race yesterday was pants-wettingly exciting! :D

What a day...

Great GP, except for Tamada taking a ride on Robert's crashed bike and Stoner not making the start...

And then a great BSB race on ITV as well....

Hurrah for motorcycling. I watch two laps of F1, got bored and went and mowed the lawn instead.

• 2 weeks later...

So I read there are some hidden tracks on the cart, not available through normal play. Anyone know anything about this?

I really wish Haga had been able to show the form he shows in WSB when he had a stint in MotoGP.

Trouble is back then he had a tendency to dump the bike a lot. I'd like to see him have a dabble again in MotoGP, just to see how well he'd go.

Although as Bayliss has shown, being great in WSB is no guarantee of performing well in MotoGP.

Fantastic WSB races today though. I must find out exactly where Haga lives here in Manchester and go stalk him. :ph34r:

I must find out exactly where Haga lives here in Manchester and go stalk him. :(

Ooh...I'll join you, didn't realise the sultan lived round here, I'll keep on the look-out from now on.

Yesterdays BSB races at Croft were entertaining to watch, good to see Kiyo getting his head down and winning race 1 after he dropped back a few places. If he just didn't get "duffed up" so easily as they keep saying he'd be awesome.

Race 2, don't think I've been so excited watching a race in a while, as Haslam made up the 8 second defecit to beat Harris. Impressive stuff, actually had me clapping at the telly when he won. :unsure: *Looser*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...