IGNORED

Us Psp

Andy_Tanner

for those of you who have the US ones. How is the screen?

Perfect, no dead pixels/dust/bubbles anywhere.

Anyone else noticed the response times though? It's most noticeable on dark areas that change to light quickly. Check the Crossfade - Cold music video on the sampler disc and you'll see what I mean.

Perfect, no dead pixels/dust/bubbles anywhere.

Anyone else noticed the response times though? It's most noticeable on dark areas that change to light quickly. Check the Crossfade - Cold music video on the sampler disc and you'll see what I mean.

so is it realy inferior to the jap model?

so is it realy inferior to the jap model?

I doubt it. I'm not sure why it should be either. I know there were rumours that the US ones had screens made by Samsung and not Sharp but I thought it was decided that this was a mistranslation and not true.

Although I will say this, the blurring of the LCD is very obvious in the Ridge Racer mini-game, reminded me of the old Gameboy. In normal play it doesn't seem much of an issue however.

I doubt it. I'm not sure why it should be either. I know there were rumours that the US ones had screens made by Samsung and not Sharp but I thought it was decided that this was a mistranslation and not true.

Although I will say this, the blurring of the LCD is very obvious in the Ridge Racer mini-game, reminded me of the old Gameboy. In normal play it doesn't seem much of an issue however.

I notice the blurring during the game when you have a car in front of you and you change direction.You get a black bar next to the side of the car.

Apart from that the screen is a piece of art.Absolutely lovely.

I am so addicted to Ridge Racer I have only briefly played Lumines.Wipeout and my Namco collection.

Transferring videos is ok with the right software and the copying of music and photos is a doddle.Shame the Music playback isn't up to scratch when compared to an ipod though.Found it very very quiet.

How long does it usually take for games to arrive from VG+, lumines was shipped last thursday but theres still no sign of it.

Mine was shipped early on a Tuesday morning and arrived around 11am on the Thursday.

Don't know about others though...

I'm sure this question has been asked before, probably in this thread. But, there are far too many PSP threads to search through. So, do VG+ mark your PSP at a lower value for costoms, or do you have to ask them?

I'm sure this question has been asked before, probably in this thread. But, there are far too many PSP threads to search through. So, do VG+ mark your PSP at a lower value for costoms, or do you have to ask them?

They mark it down to $20 CDN as they did the DS

Looking at the DHL site, my local deport is suppose to be open from 8am to 12pm.

Thought there might have been a slight chance of being able to pick it up tomorrow. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday.

Dispatched monday, recieved thursday. From VG+ that is.

It's really rather lovely isnt it. Lumines is captivating and Wipeout is simply stunning. Now I just need my new memory stick to arrive and I can start using the music and movie features.

Can anyone recommend any DVD ripping programs?