Gunstar Heroes 2 Confirmed

i'll come clean..

I made those PSP mockups.. they were rushjobs and were gonna look a lot better, then I realised ther wasn't much point to wasting my nights on something so sad.. there was a character select screen too, I was also gonna do a 3D version of the 1st boss but it looked shite...

so now ya know...

I'm was hosting them.

Have been since i posted the 'is it real' thread!!!!!

Gique's dropped a pebble and made a thermonuclear shockwave on some Jap forums/bbs.

where what??? lemme see and laugh!!

just as an extra for you guys.. if you take a look at the score on the non explosion screen and half the score you get an americanised date :)

why would you ever want to spend the time to make fake / "leaked" screenshots? same goes for all the pig-ugly console mockups...

because i was bored, had nothing to do for a few nights, and wanted to annoy people.

As opposed to complaining about someone being creative to alleviate boredom and wanking quietly over the lingerie section your mum's grattan catalogue in your bedroom in case your dad hears you.

didnt you render THIS?

sexydsthumb.jpg

you say so in your blog...

why would you ever spend the time to write in a BLOG?? :)

gotta admit, I think the megadrive version looked better.. those sprites are a bit meh, and the backgrounds aint special either

I think it looks lush, I'm more worried about how empty those shots look. There was barely a split second when the megadrive game wasn't throwing about 10 enemies at you with massive explosions and trails of gunfire all over the screen.

There was people saying you did a really shite job putting the backgrounds together (unmatched tiles and stuff)

Did you tile them or are they complete from the game?

it was rendered in max, so no tiles involved..

this was one of the reasons I tried this, I wanted to see what crap got spouted by the self proclaimed armchair experts.

It's for the GBA

First 5 pics:

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=4743

In my opinion the GBA graphical powers won't do it justice.

Example:Sonic Advance graphical style.

Still...can't help be a little excited...wish it were on the DS instead though, even if it wouldn't have used 2 screens, least it would be able to use high-res 2D and..well...maybe I'm just whining.

It's for the GBA

First 5 pics:

Example:Sonic Advance graphical style.

Still...can't help be a little excited...wish it were on the DS instead though, even if it wouldn't have used 2 screens, least it would be able to use high-res 2D and..well...maybe I'm just whining.

Astroboy looks better than Gunstar Heroes and that's Treasure's GBA engine.

It's for the GBA

First 5 pics:

huh? the origanal was a megadrive game... the GBA is more powerfull than a megadrive in every department including its graphics..

only problem that could arise is the size of teh screen maybe.... but yes a DS/psp version would of been cool, to utilise there more advanced hardware...

i'll come clean..

I made those PSP mockups.. they were rushjobs and were gonna look a lot better, then I realised ther  wasn't much point to wasting my nights on something so sad.. there was a character select screen too, I was also gonna do a 3D version of the 1st boss  but it looked shite...

so now ya know...

Wow! I thought they looked pretty convincing actually, good job.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh now that game looks FUN. Didn't know Astroboy was Treasure too, I'll have to pick that up sometime as well, heard nothing but good things about it. Great to see people still do GBA games, I'm still playing it WAY more than my DS, largely because it's so much more pocketable.