IGNORED

Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth

cyd charisse

Andy - I've seen them 3 times in the last year. Poole last year (1,500 capacity) Manchester last week (60,000 capacity) and Newcastle tonight (Approx 11,000) and they were superb all the times. Potentially the best tonight.....

As I said in the other thread. Give the album a play. It is really actually very good - I'm still listening now and still enjoying it. Just how good is "The Importance of Being Idle" - and the video is superb as well !

Andy  - I've seen them 3 times in the last year. Poole last year (1,500 capacity) Manchester last week (60,000 capacity) and Newcastle tonight (Approx 11,000) and they were superb all the times. Potentially the best tonight.....

As I said in the other thread. Give the album a play. It is really actually very good - I'm still listening now and still enjoying it. Just how good is "The Importance of Being Idle" - and the video is superb as well !

yep - it's ace. reminds of The La's that track and the vid is wicked.

Liam's songwriting has certainly come on since little James, it's just a shame Andy Bell's is still stuck in Hurricane#1 mode.

Heh heh. My mate used to drum for them. I kinda like "Keep The Dream Alive"....although it's not the greatest it's summit different on the album and leads nicely into "Revolver"......oops sorry "A Bell Will ring" lol